Adele -- 25 (New Album)

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:39 pm

The Milkman wrote:Target will have an exclusive CD of 25 with three extra tracks.

12. Can’t Let Go (Target Exclusive)
13. Lay Me Down (Target Exclusive)
14. Why Do You Love Me (Target Exclusive)

I thought one was going to be INXS' Never Tear Us Apart since she said that would be on the album but it looks like it didn't make the cut.

Argh. Target exclusives. Double edged sword.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16385
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby The Milkman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:40 pm

icy wrote:
The Milkman wrote:Target will have an exclusive CD of 25 with three extra tracks.

12. Can’t Let Go (Target Exclusive)
13. Lay Me Down (Target Exclusive)
14. Why Do You Love Me (Target Exclusive)

I thought one was going to be INXS' Never Tear Us Apart since she said that would be on the album but it looks like it didn't make the cut.

Argh. Target exclusives. Double edged sword.



:lol: That's where I'm getting my copy. The last exclusive track on Sam's album is amazing!
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:12 pm

The Milkman wrote:
icy wrote:
The Milkman wrote:Target will have an exclusive CD of 25 with three extra tracks.

12. Can’t Let Go (Target Exclusive)
13. Lay Me Down (Target Exclusive)
14. Why Do You Love Me (Target Exclusive)

I thought one was going to be INXS' Never Tear Us Apart since she said that would be on the album but it looks like it didn't make the cut.

Argh. Target exclusives. Double edged sword.



:lol: That's where I'm getting my copy. The last exclusive track on Sam's album is amazing!

All the more reason to hate the fact Target left Canada!
Locally my Walmart is expanding, but I'm told that might mean less music. Argh again.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16385
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby magicshoes » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 pm

The Milkman wrote:I can't believe Halsey is still in the top 25 after eight weeks. As far as I know she doesn't have a big radio hit and I haven't seen much about her since its release. I did notice in Billboard today that she will be on the new Justin Bieber album. :lol: A lot of her solo dates sold out and now she's about to open for The Weeknd in big arenas, so it doesn't look like the album will be slowing down any time soon. Good for her, now this is what I would consider a successful album.


what does that have to do with Adele?
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby The Milkman » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:53 pm

magicshoes wrote:
The Milkman wrote:I can't believe Halsey is still in the top 25 after eight weeks. As far as I know she doesn't have a big radio hit and I haven't seen much about her since its release. I did notice in Billboard today that she will be on the new Justin Bieber album. :lol: A lot of her solo dates sold out and now she's about to open for The Weeknd in big arenas, so it doesn't look like the album will be slowing down any time soon. Good for her, now this is what I would consider a successful album.


what does that have to do with Adele?


:lol: :P :roll:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby Two sharp pencils » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Two sharp pencils wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
Two sharp pencils wrote:
Well the album doesn't get released officially until Nov 20th, so she will not be no 1 in any official chart (UK / Billboard) until after that date. I tunes is pre order.


not even the singles sales chart TSP?


Not even in the top 40 yet as the single hasn ' t been officially released yet. I believe it had its worldwide premier on Radio 1 today so maybe it will be out just before the album which would be around the 10 th of november.


Single was officially released last Friday (the day we all got to hear it) but that was too late to make the chart for that week, as the chart is now released on a Friday. Adele is now at no 1 in the UK as from Friday the 30th October.
 
Two sharp pencils
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:48 pm

I want this issue!
Attachments
adele-rollingstone-412x560.jpg
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16385
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby magicshoes » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello debuted at No 1 on the U.S. Hot 100 chart!!
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby Kes » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:10 am

Adele phones Lionel Richie...

http://youtu.be/PUjvaMWKeBI

If you know her new song, this is quite good.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.
 
Kes
Moderator
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 14821
Images: 747
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 am
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Kes wrote:Adele phones Lionel Richie...

http://youtu.be/PUjvaMWKeBI

If you know her new song, this is quite good.

It is brilliant :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16385
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby CNB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:52 am

Adele and Sam should tour together for all of the heart sick people who love their music!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby CNB » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:49 pm

"Adele Will Make Her Acting Debut," November 11, 2015

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... vier-dolan
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby JLP » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:02 pm

CNB wrote:Adele and Sam should tour together for all of the heart sick people who love their music!


be like me CNB. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 pm

JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Adele and Sam should tour together for all of the heart sick people who love their music!


be like me CNB. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

I don't think she listens to it.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16385
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 557 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby magicshoes » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:20 pm

JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Adele and Sam should tour together for all of the heart sick people who love their music!


be like me CNB. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.


That's how I feel about it.

Why people put themselves through the misery of listening to, or even paying attention to, artists/movies/books, etc that they don't like it beyond me. It's art and art is different for every person.
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron