Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby AngelR » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 am

liliane wrote:Just joining in to say that I am really excited with the possibility of Adam playing Judas on live TV alongside John Legend and Sara Bareilles! I've heard Superstar and Heaven On Their Minds but nothing else and do not plan to so as not to be spoiled this time around :) So if some of you don't mind, how and when did you become a fan of Adam's snd which is your favorite album and song of his? Just wondering :)

Speculation about Adam's involvement in the JCS production comes from the fans only, might be it's just a rumour like the stadium tour with Queen? I'd believe in either only if it's announced officially. :)

AngelR
The Show Must Go On

Postby liliane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 am

AngelR wrote: Speculation about Adam's involvement in the JCS production comes from the fans only, might be it's just a rumour like the stadium tour with Queen? I'd believe in either only if it's announced officially.

You are right but this time, the hints are just too strong to ignore :) I hope both come true :)

liliane
Spread Your Wings

Postby Montavilla » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 am

liliane wrote:Just joining in to say that I am really excited with the possibility of Adam playing Judas on live TV alongside John Legend and Sara Bareilles! I've heard Superstar and Heaven On Their Minds but nothing else and do not plan to so as not to be spoiled this time around :) So if some of you don't mind, how and when did you become a fan of Adam's snd which is your favorite album and song of his? Just wondering :)

I saw Adam when he was on American Idol and liked him a lot. Mainly because he wasn't boring.

But I became a fan when I heard For Your Entertainment. It's probably still my favorite album of his, because I like albums that have variety. Hands down, my favorite song of his is "Broken Open."
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby CNB » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 pm

It was “Ring of Fire” for me when Adam performed a stunning version of it during Country week of American Idol! I have been a goner ever since! Was so glad he included it in his debut Glam Nation tour. Loved “Sleepwalker” and “Aftermath” in his debut FYE album. “Cuckoo” and “Pop That Lock” in the Trespassing album and “The Original High” and “The Light” in the TOH album.
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

“@adamlambert
Been in the studio a lot this past week and w many more sessions booked before I make my way down to Oz and NZ for more @QueenWillRock tour dates in FEB & March. Feeling super inspired!!! New Era on the stove simmering on low heat. Slow cookin for maximum flavor.” :-)
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Adam will guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race:

http://celebritiesreport.com/2018/01/19 ... amlambert/
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby The Milkman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:57 pm

CNB wrote:“@adamlambert
Been in the studio a lot this past week and w many more sessions booked before I make my way down to Oz and NZ for more @QueenWillRock tour dates in FEB & March. Feeling super inspired!!! New Era on the stove simmering on low heat. Slow cookin for maximum flavor.” :-)

Great news! Can't wait to hear what they come up with.
Last edited by The Milkman on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Queen + AL to tour again Summer 2018?

Postby CNB » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Adam has devoted fans all over the world who love his solo shows and amazing collaboration with Queen.
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Re: Queen + AL to tour again Summer 2018?

Postby icy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:14 pm

CNB wrote:Adam has devoted fans all over the world who love his solo shows and amazing collaboration with Queen.

Sam has fans from all the world too who love his music :cool:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby The Milkman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:20 pm

CNB wrote:Adam has devoted fans all over the world who love his solo shows and amazing collaboration with Queen.

Unfortunately he can only book clubs in a lot of those countries when he's not with Brian and Roger. Adam is not part of a Queen collaboration. He's singing with Brian and Roger and they aren't and never will be Queen! They were just a part of Queen.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby icy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 pm

The Milkman wrote:

Unfortunately he can only book clubs in a lot of those countries when he's not with Brian and Roger. Adam is not part of a Queen collaboration. He's singing with Brian and Roger and they aren't and never will be Queen! They were just a part of Queen.

:thumbsup:
Maybe AL picking out a color scheme is a part of the collaboration :lol: :P
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Today it’s been exactly 9 years since Adam stepped into the spotlight on American Idol. For anyone, who wants to rewatch his first audition, here is a link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xnWyHIW9Hro
Interesting fact: Adam sang „Rock with you“ by Michael Jackson first, BoRhap was actually his second choice. ;) I sometimes wonder, if Adam would front Queen today, had he chosen another song.
Here is the more complete audition, which was released after the final: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHN51MtHDTI

Nicki79
We Will Rock You

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:21 pm

What sense does it make to compare Sam and Adam? They are very different artists. And they are friends. Looking at their musical styles I would say, they are almost as different as two male solo artists can get. Sam is also the „nice guy from next door“, who is easy to be liked and who is more mainstream. Adam simply is not for everybody. Nothing bad about it. On the contrary, we have a choice and that’s great.

And yes, most of Adam’s solo concerts are in much smaller venues. And I for one really like that, because you get much closer to the stage. „Unfortunately“ his venues in Germany ä keep growing, because they all sold out. Australia and Asia are the same. And in Finnland, Poland, Moscow and Shanghai he can fill arenas. In Tokyo he had 3 sell-out concerts in a row, 2 in Sydney, Melbourne and LA. the last London concert saw the Hammersmith Apollo filled to the rafters, that people in the standing area complained, they had never seen the place so full and could not move, while more people where shoved in (that‘s what a friend from London told me). The only country were he is not growing is his home country, where his last tour was much smaller than the first. All in all he usually has audiences around 2000 -3000 people (though ranging from 1000 to 15000) at his solo-tours.
So I think Adam wouldn’t complain and neither do I. He surely makes money with it, since the shows sell very well and the staging is much smaller than with Queen.
PS. Who wants to see Adam perform without probs and all the tam tam should have a look at one of his solo-tours :P .

Nicki79
We Will Rock You

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 pm

It seems Adam is changing/has changed his management. He is no longer listed as a client of Direct Management.

Nicki79
We Will Rock You

PreviousNext

Return to Another World