Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby AngelR » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 am

liliane wrote:Just joining in to say that I am really excited with the possibility of Adam playing Judas on live TV alongside John Legend and Sara Bareilles! I've heard Superstar and Heaven On Their Minds but nothing else and do not plan to so as not to be spoiled this time around :) So if some of you don't mind, how and when did you become a fan of Adam's snd which is your favorite album and song of his? Just wondering :)

Speculation about Adam's involvement in the JCS production comes from the fans only, might be it's just a rumour like the stadium tour with Queen? I'd believe in either only if it's announced officially. :)

AngelR
The Show Must Go On

Postby liliane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 am

AngelR wrote: Speculation about Adam's involvement in the JCS production comes from the fans only, might be it's just a rumour like the stadium tour with Queen? I'd believe in either only if it's announced officially.

You are right but this time, the hints are just too strong to ignore :) I hope both come true :)

liliane
Spread Your Wings

Postby Montavilla » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 am

liliane wrote:Just joining in to say that I am really excited with the possibility of Adam playing Judas on live TV alongside John Legend and Sara Bareilles! I've heard Superstar and Heaven On Their Minds but nothing else and do not plan to so as not to be spoiled this time around :) So if some of you don't mind, how and when did you become a fan of Adam's snd which is your favorite album and song of his? Just wondering :)

I saw Adam when he was on American Idol and liked him a lot. Mainly because he wasn't boring.

But I became a fan when I heard For Your Entertainment. It's probably still my favorite album of his, because I like albums that have variety. Hands down, my favorite song of his is "Broken Open."
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby CNB » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 pm

It was “Ring of Fire” for me when Adam performed a stunning version of it during Country week of American Idol! I have been a goner ever since! Was so glad he included it in his debut Glam Nation tour. Loved “Sleepwalker” and “Aftermath” in his debut FYE album. “Cuckoo” and “Pop That Lock” in the Trespassing album and “The Original High” and “The Light” in the TOH album.
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love