Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 pm

icy wrote:
Nicki79 wrote:Adam’s Mom got married on a beach in Hawaii. Adam posted some pics.

So even a pic from one of his family members getting married ends up being linked to here. Just wow.
AL is the celebrity, his mother isn't. I really don't understand why anyone would want to spread a private event on the internet. Again.

:roll:
If you don’t like it, scroll. It’s just a link.
You sound, as if there has never a picture of, for example, Freddie's mother linked. Adam is also in the picture by the way, nothing serious. He posted it publicly and I bet with his mother’s permission, since he barely posts pictures of her and she’s completely private otherwise on the internet.
If CNB started to link these kinds of pics constantly, I would understand you. I bet most people here don’t bother even looking, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby icy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Nicki79 wrote:
icy wrote:
Nicki79 wrote:Adam’s Mom got married on a beach in Hawaii. Adam posted some pics.

So even a pic from one of his family members getting married ends up being linked to here. Just wow.
AL is the celebrity, his mother isn't. I really don't understand why anyone would want to spread a private event on the internet. Again.

:roll:
If you don’t like it, scroll. It’s just a link.
You sound, as if there has never a picture of, for example, Freddie's mother linked. Adam is also in the picture by the way, nothing serious. He posted it publicly and I bet with his mother’s permission, since he barely posts pictures of her and she’s completely private otherwise on the internet.
If CNB started to link these kinds of pics constantly, I would understand you. I bet most people here don’t bother even looking, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

I didn't even click on it, which was what I asked what it was about. You answered his mother got married.
Yes, All posted the pic to his Instagram. Did he expect it to be shared? If she's completely private otherwise on the internet, even more questions as to why it was linked to here? It has nothing do with his career. That's my POVs about it.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:00 am

@icy
I understand your opinion. And I‘m all for securing someone else’s privacy.

But Adam has more than 1 Million followers on Instagram. Nothing that he posts is private any longer. This pic has almost 70.000 likes by now. It’s out there. The family is aware, that some Glamberts are VERY active on the internet and repost everything of him.
I really don’t see, why it matters to have a link on this side here, where I sincerely doubt, that many people click on it. And although his mother herself is private on the internet, Adam does occasionally post pics with her (Halloween, backstage after a gig...). She also gave some interviews and accompanied Adam to several public events. (Maybe you want to read the one I linked, just so you see, that she is quite aware of Adam’s career and fans.)

That’s how I see it. ;)
Now, back to topic. Maybe there will be something else concerning Adam’s solo- career be worth to be discussed in the near future.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby icy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:18 am

Nicki79 wrote:@icy
I understand your opinion. And I‘m all for securing someone else’s privacy.

But Adam has more than 1 Million followers on Instagram. Nothing that he posts is private any longer. This pic has almost 70.000 likes by now. It’s out there. The family is aware, that some Glamberts are VERY active on the internet and repost everything of him.
I really don’t see, why it matters to have a link on this side here, where I sincerely doubt, that many people click on it. And although his mother herself is private on the internet, Adam does occasionally post pics with her (Halloween, backstage after a gig...). She also gave some interviews and accompanied Adam to several public events. (Maybe you want to read the one I linked, just so you see, that she is quite aware of Adam’s career and fans.)

That’s how I see it. ;)
Now, back to topic. Maybe there will be something else concerning Adam’s solo- career be worth to be discussed in the near future.

He has that many followers, I doubt she has that many. Heck, I don't even know if she has an Instagram acct.
My point is is that Adam is the celebrity, and she isn't. No matter how many times she has gave interviews, AL posted pics of her, I am sorry and kind of shocked for that some fans feel entitled enough to spread pic/s of her wedding, especially as you say she is so private on the internet.
No offense, not going to read that interview you posted. I come here on QOL to discuss many things, private lives of celebrities, let alone private lives of their family members...I don't understand going that far.

As for his solo career, I doubt he will get the part in Jesus Christ Superstar.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running

icy
We Are The Champions

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am

You make it sound, as if CNB had posted a stolen or hacked private picture.Which is far from the truth.

She only posted a link to picture, that Adam posted to be seen by more than a million people. And since you’re not familiar with Instagram-rules: it’s made clear there, that sharing others pictures is allowed. It’s what that platform is for...
And there are also links provided, so you can easily link them to other internet-sides.

You made your point, that you don’t like it. But throwing a fit (and you even took it again out to QZ) is completely over the top. Maybe you should simply look at the pic and you might feel a bit of the happiness, that Adam wanted to share. It’s a really nice picture, you know?
(And if not, just live and let live. ;) )
Have a nice weekend.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby icy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 am

Nicki79 wrote:You make it sound, as if CNB had posted a stolen or hacked private picture.Which is far from the truth.

She only posted a link to picture, that Adam posted to be seen by more than a million people. And since you’re not familiar with Instagram-rules: it’s made clear there, that sharing others pictures is allowed. It’s what that platform is for...
And there are also links provided, so you can easily link them to other internet-sides.

You made your point, that you don’t like it. But throwing a fit (and you even took it again out to QZ) is completely over the top. Maybe you should simply look at the pic and you might feel a bit of the happiness, that Adam wanted to share. It’s a really nice picture, you know?
(And if not, just live and let live. ;) )
Have a nice weekend.

Personally, if I were a celebrity, I would feel not very comfortable if people I don't know shared personal, private moments of me out of the spotlight or out of the public eye. Let alone pics that include other family members.
I don't know what the Instagram rules are, I don't use the site. I wouldn't want to splash family members pics from any Instagram account, even if that pic included a celebrity, and again their family members.
Put it this way, I'm a big Elton John fan. Do you see me posting links to his family in or out the public eye?
So no fit throwing from me, I'm giving my POV about it. I'd be doing the same if I saw anyone else here linking to that type of pic, just to be clear.
Why are you bringing up QZ again?
AL is the public person in his family. Even so, I do think he and his family deserves privacy, that wedding wasn't very public as it was happening right?
No, I'm still not going to click on the link of the pic. I'm sure it's a nice pic, but I sure don't feel the want or need to see it. I can be a bit happy without having seen it ;)
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running

icy
We Are The Champions

Postby AngelR » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 am

Guess who joined Adam on holiday in Hawaii... :)
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfCwT8oHak8/

AngelR
The Show Must Go On

Postby The Milkman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm

They keep adding tour dates! Damn, I know it's smart for Adam to continue with Brian and Roger but I want some new music. Do you think we will get an album this year? I'm starting to doubt it.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby Nicki79 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

The Milkman wrote:They keep adding tour dates! Damn, I know it's smart for Adam to continue with Brian and Roger but I want some new music. Do you think we will get an album this year? I'm starting to doubt it.

His publicist answered this question a few days ago and said, that they don’t know yet, if the new album will be out in 2018 or 2019. :? She also said a day later, that the „plan is coming together :)“ I think, she wanted to send a positive message, after some Glamberts reacted not amused... ;)
Here is a link to one of her tweets.
http://twitter.com/shoshannastone/statu ... 4649435137

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby The Milkman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 pm

It makes sense to keep up the Q+AL thing for as long as he can but I don't think it's good for his solo career. Hey, he knows where the money is. :lol:

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Nicki79 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Today Adam answered a lot of fan-questions on Twitter in a so-called „Twitter-party“ ( Remind that he only answered questions thrown at him by fans. His answers are short and can all be seen on Adam’s Twitter-account completely with the questions. I tried to sum up the most interesting ones concerning his career.) The article CNB linked to in the above post, also mentions some of it.

about new music:
- he‘s still writing and exploring
- he thinks, there will be new music this year
- he’s been working really hard on it, it‘ll be „yummie“
- answering, if it will be rock: it will be his special blend of all of his influences
- he has written about 35 songs,
- not sure about singles yet,
- still a lot to be done
- until now he‘s the executive producer, though this may change with some projects evolving in the next few months.

About QAL:
- there probably will be new outfits for the European summer-tour
- he won’t colour his hair red again :lol:

About his rumoured role in the TV- musical „ Jesus Christ Superstar“:
-No, he won’t be Judas. ( So no involvement there.)
Last edited by Nicki79 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby The Milkman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Doesn’t look like we will see a new album this year. Oh well, maybe another throw away track like Lame Dux will get released this year.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby Nicki79 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:35 pm

I guess, we might get a single before the end of the year and the album in 2019.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby The Milkman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Nicki79 wrote:I guess, we might get a single before the end of the year and the album in 2019.

That’s what I was thinking. Sounds like he’s just at the beginning stages so it will take some time to get it finished, approved, and released.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

PreviousNext

Return to Another World