Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby icy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 am

And Slash got it ;-)
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16532
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 564 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby AngelR » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 am

The Milkman wrote:
AngelR wrote:
dave4343palace wrote:I'd go as far to say that looking however briefly at that link pushes me over the other side of the fence than CNB intended. My fault for clicking on it, I know. Won't make that mistake again as I want to put such atrocious messes out of my head and focus on the positives of his performances with Q+AL.


As far as I know Spike (after watching the same videos) persuaded Brian and Roger to go to America to meet Adam. Slash (after watching the same videos) was also interested in a collaboration with Adam and agreed to be a mentor just to meet him.

Why are you all talking about AI on the QAL tour thread anyway? :)


Things get off topic because of comments like yours. Slash did say those things but thankfully he didn’t use him on his solo album he recorded shortly after he was on Idol. He did use Adam Levine and Fergie. WTF? :roll:

Oh wait, it was Adam that wanted to work with Slash.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... the-future

“Rock & Roll needs a serious shot in the arm. That said, there is no way in hell its going to come from AI. Iii|; p "

"Yes, I did AI once, Adam Lambert was great, but the show itself is a crock. Iii|; )" - Slash


There is an interview with Slash talking about why he decided to go to AI to meet Adam on YouTube.
I haven't started your off topic conversation though - all this AI c..p shouldn't be on this thread.
Last edited by AngelR on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
AngelR
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby The Milkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:54 am

It doesn’t bother me at all,in fact I think it’s hilarious since you were the one wanting to know how we started talking about AI.

A lot of times it’s Glamberts that throw the topic off with their need to defend Adam.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby AngelR » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 am

The Milkman wrote:It doesn’t bother me at all,in fact I think it’s hilarious since you were the one wanting to know how we started talking about AI.


Where did I say that? I pointed out the conversation is in the wrong thread. Hopefully JLP will move it.
I'd like to read information about the tour not American Idol.
 
AngelR
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby The Milkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:18 am

AngelR wrote:
The Milkman wrote:It doesn’t bother me at all,in fact I think it’s hilarious since you were the one wanting to know how we started talking about AI.


Where did I say that? I pointed out the conversation is in the wrong thread. Hopefully JLP will move it.
I'd like to read information about the tour not American Idol.


Oh sorry you wanted to know why we were talking about AI in this thread after you had to say Spike and Slash liked his videos. My bad. ;) JLP will move it because he’s been doing a great job lately. :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby AngelR » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 am

Good!
 
AngelR
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: QAL Tour in New Zealand/Australia

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:50 am

AngelR wrote:
The Milkman wrote:It doesn’t bother me at all,in fact I think it’s hilarious since you were the one wanting to know how we started talking about AI.


Where did I say that? I pointed out the conversation is in the wrong thread. Hopefully JLP will move it.
I'd like to read information about the tour not American Idol.


Sorted once again. I wish a certain person would stop her paid public relations type spamming of Lambert.
It throws things off topic. Grrrrrrrrrr.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11281
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Maybe if the people who have never been to a QAL concert and are the loudest mockers and demeaners of Adam would stop their nonsense after 6 years of it, there would be no need to respond and defend him with “PR!” He has more than proved himself worthy and able. He is not Freddie but he is damn good or he would not still be there! Thank you!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:06 pm

CNB wrote:Maybe if the people who have never been to a QAL concert and are the loudest mockers and demeaners of Adam would stop their nonsense after 6 years of it, there would be no need to respond and defend him with “PR!” He has more than proved himself worthy and able. He is not Freddie but he is damn good or he would not still be there! Thank you!



On this site we accept both sides of an argument. You obviously cannot do maybe you need to change that of change sites.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11281
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 pm

CNB wrote:Maybe if the people who have never been to a QAL concert and are the loudest mockers and demeaners of Adam would stop their nonsense after 6 years of it, there would be no need to respond and defend him with “PR!” He has more than proved himself worthy and able. He is not Freddie but he is damn good or he would not still be there! Thank you!



Your PR shit doesn't really make sense. You posted his AI videos. You say over and over again that you became a fan after Ring Of Fire. I absolutely HATE most of his AI performances. He destroyed all of those songs IMHO. Neither one of us saw him performing live then. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE HIM LIVE TO KNOW HE'S NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA! Some people like it and some people don't. GET OVER IT! He's toned it down a lot since he's been with Brian and Roger so he's not so bad now but I still can't stand to hear him sing rock. Some songs are better than others but I'll just listen to the originals instead of his karaoke covers.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Now, any word on his new album?
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:32 pm

JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Maybe if the people who have never been to a QAL concert and are the loudest mockers and demeaners of Adam would stop their nonsense after 6 years of it, there would be no need to respond and defend him with “PR!” He has more than proved himself worthy and able. He is not Freddie but he is damn good or he would not still be there! Thank you!



On this site we accept both sides of an argument. You obviously cannot do maybe you need to change that of change sites.


Do you really think my side has been accepted? I have more than accepted that Freddie will never be replaced by Adam, Paul or anyone else. But after 6 years there are many here who cannot accept that Adam and his fans are not trying to replace him and we are not the ones making the comparisons. We are supporting two original members of the Queen band and get nothing but grief for it. I watched Robert Plant last night saying that at age 69 it is still in his blood to entertain a live audience. I think the same thing motivates Brian and Roger but some people seem to think that because Freddie is gone these two guys should stop doing what they love to do because it will never measure up to the original instead of enjoying and supporting how amazing they still are at ages 70 and 68!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby JLP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:41 pm

CNB wrote:
JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Maybe if the people who have never been to a QAL concert and are the loudest mockers and demeaners of Adam would stop their nonsense after 6 years of it, there would be no need to respond and defend him with “PR!” He has more than proved himself worthy and able. He is not Freddie but he is damn good or he would not still be there! Thank you!



On this site we accept both sides of an argument. You obviously cannot do maybe you need to change that of change sites.


Do you really think my side has been accepted? I have more than accepted that Freddie will never be replaced by Adam, Paul or anyone else. But after 6 years there are many here who cannot accept that Adam and his fans are not trying to replace him and we are not the ones making the comparisons. We are supporting two original members of the Queen band and get nothing but grief for it. I watched Robert Plant last night saying that at age 69 it is still in his blood to entertain a live audience. I think the same thing motivates Brian and Roger but some people seem to think that because Freddie is gone these two guys should stop doing what they love to do because it will never measure up to the original instead of enjoying and supporting how amazing they still are at ages 70 and 68!


No this is not about ALL this is about you spamming this board with stuff about AL. Be it you tube clips, pictures, articles and so on. Note the first post in the handful I moved into this thread from the tour thread was one by you going on about Lambert.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11281
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:07 pm

The Milkman wrote:Now, any word on his new album?

No. Not sure if he will have more news soon.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16532
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 564 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm

JLP wrote:Note the first post in the handful I moved into this thread from the tour thread was one by you going on about Lambert.


And the post before that one was slamming Adam for not being original, spontaneous and an enigma like others in the music industry so I guess it was fine for them to go on but wrong for me to respond?
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests