Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 pm

CNB wrote:Whatever happens, if a George Michael tribute does take place, I hope we can post about it again in the George Michael thread and not in Adam's thread!

When its fact and not gossip. I'd happily discuss facts and not gossip.
Like I said earlier, there will be a likely tribute concert. There will be a tribute of some sort on the Brits next month.
I'm not gonna believe anything from sites with gossip in the title, let alone from questionable sources. So much fucking crap was said about GM while he was alive, and that's not changed since he passed. Disgusting!
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby JLP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

CNB wrote:Whatever happens, if a George Michael tribute does take place, I hope we can post about it again in the George Michael thread and not in Adam's thread!


Yes but your original link was mainly about your boy. As there is no other news about him there was your opportunity to spam ER I mean sell him again.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 10260
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 378 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:25 pm

The Milkman wrote:Jesus Christ! This is the source?

"According to the National Enquirer, John is planning an all-star concert to honor his late friend and collaborator, who passed away last month. A so-called “source” tells the magazine that John wants Lambert to headline the event, explaining, “Coldplay, Madonna, Elton and even Adele are going to perform, but the greatest honor of the night will go to Adam Lambert, who is going to close the show.”

The outlet’s questionable insider adds, “George was a great fan of Adam’s, and this will be the perfect tribute. Everyone has been sworn to secrecy, but details will be announced soon.” Gossip Cop, however, checked in with a reliable source close to John, who tells us the musician isn’t planning a tribute concert, and hasn’t been in talks with Lambert for one."

:lol: :lol: :roll:

I get the feeling by the tone of the pieces, the one who wrote it, is maybe more of a fan of AL's than GM's. It is nothing but gossip and to hype AL up, IMO. Pity or just as well GM's legacy wasn't mentioned at all.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 pm

JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Whatever happens, if a George Michael tribute does take place, I hope we can post about it again in the George Michael thread and not in Adam's thread!


Yes but your original link was mainly about your boy. As there is no other news about him there was your opportunity to spam ER I mean sell him again.


There were a few other artists mentioned as well so my intent was not to promote or hype Adam! God forbid, we all know that is off limits! :P :lol:
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8290
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 401 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:52 pm

CNB wrote:
JLP wrote:
CNB wrote:Whatever happens, if a George Michael tribute does take place, I hope we can post about it again in the George Michael thread and not in Adam's thread!


Yes but your original link was mainly about your boy. As there is no other news about him there was your opportunity to spam ER I mean sell him again.


There were a few other artists mentioned as well so my intent was not to promote or hype Adam! God forbid, we all know that is off limits! :P :lol:

No? Others had their names mentioned. Never mind the fact, Adele is also a fan of George Michael's. Never mind that the article states GM was a fan of AL's, and AL would be getting the great honour of closing the tribute concert. More said about AL in there than even GM himself :shock:
Again, almost laughable, but not quite.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 pm

So if the article was about Adele and GM it would have been acceptable, but because Adam got some kudos that is the signal for negativity? What does the guy have to do to get the respect he deserves?
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8290
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 401 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 pm

CNB wrote:So if the article was about Adele and GM it would have been acceptable, but because Adam got some kudos that is the signal for negativity? What does the guy have to do to get the respect he deserves?

Please don't twist things.
The reason why I mentioned Adele is because she is a fan of GM's. A few years ago, he presented a Brit Award to her. Mutual respect there in any case.
Would you have linked to the article if Adele, Coldplay were only mentioned? You sure went off when you said you hoped Lady GaGa wouldn't be a part of a tribute to GM at the Grammy's.
You posted gossip from a gossip site. The exact same thing about Lambet was posted in the 2 articles, even, more time was given to Lambert than even about George's music, influence, career...basically heavily favoring Lambert.
I don't feel sorry for Lambert in this situation. In case you missed it, George Michael passed away recently, it was a sudden loss. One I know I never expected. Like George Michael's music or not, he changed the world of music. And I sure hope there will be a tribute concert for him. There is no hard facts who may or not be involved as of now. Let alone who will be closing the show.
You say AL deserves respect?! In a subject matter as important as a legend like George Michael, you still bleat on about AL and how you feel he deserves respect.
I will tell you something CNB. I hope AL will never be treated the way GM was because of things in his personal life or even public life.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

CNB wrote:So if the article was about Adele and GM it would have been acceptable, but because Adam got some kudos that is the signal for negativity? What does the guy have to do to get the respect he deserves?


My negativity was directed at the source. The National Enquirer? That's a piece of shit paper that makes up stuff. The article you posted said that the story wasn't true. If it said Adam was fucking Bigfoot would you have posted it? That's the type of shit the NE is known for. Adam headlining a major tribute for George Michael is just as believable as Adam fucking Bigfoot. :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 am

The Milkman wrote:
CNB wrote:So if the article was about Adele and GM it would have been acceptable, but because Adam got some kudos that is the signal for negativity? What does the guy have to do to get the respect he deserves?


My negativity was directed at the source. The National Enquirer? That's a piece of shit paper that makes up stuff. The article you posted said that the story wasn't true. If it said Adam was fucking Bigfoot would you have posted it? That's the type of shit the NE is known for. Adam headlining a major tribute for George Michael is just as believable as Adam fucking Bigfoot. :lol:

Bloody tabloids, worth a fucking shit. Unbelievable that such sites are even linked to on QOL.
Such tabloids have treated Freddie like shit, George Michael throughout his life time, and even after death. Shameful. I guess it's ok :sarcasm: to link to it cause dear ol Lambert got kudos. From someones imagination, cause as it stands the article isn't even legit. I'd wouldn't wager a penny on anything that tabloids spew.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby snifflese » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 am

Poor CNB! You people are unbelievable. If you don't want to read anything related to Adam, just stay out of here. There are plenty of other things you could be replying to that are much more worth your precious time. I guess Adam's being as good as he is just seems to bring out the claws. You people pounce at the most ridiculous things. I just don't get it at all. Any chance for milkman, jlp, and icy to get a dig in and they are right there! Time to quit checking here because it is a major waste of time. I can't stand the negativity.
 
snifflese
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 am

snifflese wrote:Poor CNB! You people are unbelievable. If you don't want to read anything related to Adam, just stay out of here. There are plenty of other things you could be replying to that are much more worth your precious time. I guess Adam's being as good as he is just seems to bring out the claws. You people pounce at the most ridiculous things. I just don't get it at all. Any chance for milkman, jlp, and icy to get a dig in and they are right there! Time to quit checking here because it is a major waste of time. I can't stand the negativity.

Thanks, but I sure don't need you to tell me or anyone to stay out of here. What she linked to was first posted in the George Michael thread, where I have been posting since he died.
Is the Enquirer a legit news source? Hell no. It is pretty much tabloid trash. The first link said it was debubked, not good enough, then to go ahead and post pretty !much the same thing a while later, and to assume it's true because of was posted on that very day? Really?
It's not about AL being good at all. It's about posting something that isn't even legit, there is no word about any official tribute for George Michael, let alone who may perform.
If you think us who are giving our views on tabloid trash is ridiculous, then I hope AL fans will never have to watch him be vilified in the tabloid press.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14948
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 am

snifflese wrote:Poor CNB! You people are unbelievable. If you don't want to read anything related to Adam, just stay out of here. There are plenty of other things you could be replying to that are much more worth your precious time. I guess Adam's being as good as he is just seems to bring out the claws. You people pounce at the most ridiculous things. I just don't get it at all. Any chance for milkman, jlp, and icy to get a dig in and they are right there! Time to quit checking here because it is a major waste of time. I can't stand the negativity.


Any chance? This was my first comment in a very long time you little drama queen. :lol: I just couldn't believe it because the site was a gossip site. Take care and have a wonderful life, I'm really going to miss you. :D

BTW I enjoy reading stuff about Adam! The bogus BS stuff is the best! :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 pm

snifflese wrote:Poor CNB! You people are unbelievable. If you don't want to read anything related to Adam, just stay out of here. There are plenty of other things you could be replying to that are much more worth your precious time. I guess Adam's being as good as he is just seems to bring out the claws. You people pounce at the most ridiculous things. I just don't get it at all. Any chance for milkman, jlp, and icy to get a dig in and they are right there! Time to quit checking here because it is a major waste of time. I can't stand the negativity.


Thanks for the empathy! Do I dare post about the 8 year anniversary of when Adam first appeared on our TV screens (includes videos)?

http://celebmix.com/fans-share-their-fa ... m-lambert/
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8290
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 401 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby RPeura » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 pm

I wanted to check what's going on this forum. The same old debate continues :lol: Hopefully I have not missed any important matters

Image
I Want to Break Free
 
RPeura
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby AngelR » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:30 pm

RPeura wrote:I wanted to check what's going on this forum. The same old debate continues :lol: Hopefully I have not missed any important matters

Image



Hi, Rpeura! Are you getting ready for the new tour? :)
 
AngelR
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 93 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests