Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Happy Birthday from Dr. May:

http://brianmay.com/queen/queennews/que ... 8c.html#36

Happy Birthday from around the world:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WaJEKITKU ... e=youtu.be

“@PaulaAbdul
@adamlambert Happy Birthday, Adam!!!! Sending you SO MUCH LOVE, honey! Have a fantastic day! xoxoP”
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:49 pm

“Happy birthday @adamlambert! Here are 10 of the American Idol's most electrifying live performances

gaytimes.co.uk/culture/60735/…

“10 of Adam Lambert’s most electrifying live performances”

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Good news:

“@adamlambert
Been working w the most amazing songwriters and producers!“
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:47 pm

CNB wrote:Good news:

“@adamlambert
Been working w the most amazing songwriters and producers!“


:lol: :lol: :lol: He's been around Brian May way too long.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5996
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:01 am


That's about some of his past music, and not about his new music. Wish you could say what the link is about or at least explain what is in the links you post.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16440
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 562 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 am

Beautiful moment for the Lambert family:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Be9APPQhpBc/
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:40 am

CNB wrote:Beautiful moment for the Lambert family:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Be9APPQhpBc/

What is about?
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16440
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 562 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 pm

icy wrote:
CNB wrote:Beautiful moment for the Lambert family:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Be9APPQhpBc/

What is about?

Adam’s Mom got married on a beach in Hawaii. Adam posted some pics.
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Nicki79 wrote:
icy wrote:
CNB wrote:Beautiful moment for the Lambert family:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Be9APPQhpBc/

What is about?

Adam’s Mom got married on a beach in Hawaii. Adam posted some pics.


And they got posted o here and probably dozens of other sites too by the same poster. No one does this on here with other artists and, in my honest opinion, very few people other than CNB even care. Look at how dead this thread was whilst she was on vacation.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11177
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm

JLP wrote:
And they got posted o here and probably dozens of other sites too by the same poster. No one does this on here with other artists and, in my honest opinion, very few people other than CNB even care. Look at how dead this thread was whilst she was on vacation.

I don’t see, what’s wrong with it though. She only linked to one single picture. Adam posted more ;) , So it‘s definitely not the case, that she’s spamming the whole space. If she did it somewhere else, I can’t say.
But no, I don’t really care, if it’s posted here, because I follow Adam on Instagram and can see his pictures there.
(And from what he posted, it was a very important little event in his life, so it should be fine to mention it in a thread that is for AL).

Edit:
No one does it on here with other artists

Do you mean the other artists, that have been singing lead for Queen for 6 years? (and whose thread is shoved into „Another World“, as if they had nothing to do with Queen?) I mean, let his thread here, I get why you did it. But to compare him with every other artists on here can‘t work and is wrong, IMHO.
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 pm

And by the way, here is an old interview (from 2009) with Adam’s mother. It’s very long and might be very interesting for newer fans or people, who want to know, where Adam came from.
http://theadamlambertconnection.com/tag/leila-lambert/
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Nicki79 wrote:
JLP wrote:
And they got posted o here and probably dozens of other sites too by the same poster. No one does this on here with other artists and, in my honest opinion, very few people other than CNB even care. Look at how dead this thread was whilst she was on vacation.

I don’t see, what’s wrong with it though. She only linked to one single picture. Adam posted more ;) , So it‘s definitely not the case, that she’s spamming the whole space. If she did it somewhere else, I can’t say.
But no, I don’t really care, if it’s posted here, because I follow Adam on Instagram and can see his pictures there.
(And from what he posted, it was a very important little event in his life, so it should be fine to mention it in a thread that is for AL).

Edit:
No one does it on here with other artists

Do you mean the other artists, that have been singing lead for Queen for 6 years? (and whose thread is shoved into „Another World“, as if they had nothing to do with Queen?) I mean, let his thread here, I get why you did it. But to compare him with every other artists on here can‘t work and is wrong, IMHO.


As his own music is totally independent from his stuff with Queen, it belongs in this bit. What I meant is no one else posts Instagram pictures, tweets etc about anyone else on here except for AL's PR person.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11177
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm

JLP wrote:
As his own music is totally independent from his stuff with Queen, it belongs in this bit. What I meant is no one else posts Instagram pictures, tweets etc about anyone else on here except for AL's PR person.

As I said, I understand, why this thread is in that section.
Your post came across very harsh to me, since it was just 1 little link to 1 picture. You made it sound to me, as if it were many more. I agree, that it can be too much from her side, but I haven’t seen much of it lately.

And for this section being dead for the time, she wasn’t on this side: it might have as well something to do with the fact, that not much (if anything) is going on in Adam’s solo-career. He‘s recording or touring with Queen. Not much one could talk about here.
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Nicki79 wrote:
icy wrote:
CNB wrote:Beautiful moment for the Lambert family:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Be9APPQhpBc/

What is about?

Adam’s Mom got married on a beach in Hawaii. Adam posted some pics.

So even a pic from one of his family members getting married ends up being linked to here. Just wow.
AL is the celebrity, his mother isn't. I really don't understand why anyone would want to spread a private event on the internet. Again.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16440
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 562 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron