Adam Lambert.

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:52 pm

The negativity around here isn't healthy.

Don't we all have enough negative personal issues to contend with in life without adding it into what's supposed to be entertainment?

Is there not ONE redeeming part of 2 Fux that those that don't like it can think of? Other than when it's over?
Forget that it's POP, not ROCK. The melody is an earworm, either destined to drive you crazy or sooth your subconscious. You can choose which it is.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm
 
julymorning
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

This is probably as good as it gets.

      
 
Posts: 1664
Images: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Missouri, U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm

julymorning wrote:The negativity around here isn't healthy.

Don't we all have enough negative personal issues to contend with in life without adding it into what's supposed to be entertainment?

Is there not ONE redeeming part of 2 Fux that those that don't like it can think of? Other than when it's over?
Forget that it's POP, not ROCK. The melody is an earworm, either destined to drive you crazy or sooth your subconscious. You can choose which it is.

Not going there about anyone's personal issues.
Well, ok parts of the music is somewhat better than the lyrics, not by much. Of course it's pop, not rock, even Brian and Roger playing it live can't turn this into a song I'd want to listen to more than a couple of times. Was he purposely trying to makes waves with the title? I still believe this would have been better on his first album. It's hardly close his best song, IMO, and I'm standing by that.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16332
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:22 am

I like the music of TF but other than that the song is shit! I'm not going to sugar coat my opinions at all. Never have never will. If you don't like it hit the fucking ignore button! :P
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5923
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:34 am

The Milkman wrote:I like the music of TF but other than that the song is shit! I'm not going to sugar coat my opinions at all. Never have never will. If you don't like it hit the fucking ignore button! :P



I'm with you on this. People on here banging on about others being negative; whereas it is just the simple fact that many of us believe this song is utter shite - and we should be able to say so freely.

I think quite a few of us on here think Adam is a good bloke, nice voice, etc. But this track is laughably bad.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 3813
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 411 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:34 am

It's out of the top 1000 in less than two weeks. I would think it would be doing much better if a handful of the people attending the Q+AL shows would purchase it. I mean Rick Springfield's Jessie's Girl is at 1050 and I doubt too many people are purchasing that one these days. :lol:

1101- Adam Lambert Two Fux
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5923
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:09 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 pm




Have you seen any reviews in a normal music magazine or site like Rolling Stone, Spin, or NME? I keep searching and searching for a review and I can't find any. I mean RS sucks ass but it's better than fartdust.com. :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5923
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:21 pm

The Milkman wrote:It's out of the top 1000 in less than two weeks. I would think it would be doing much better if a handful of the people attending the Q+AL shows would purchase it. I mean Rick Springfield's Jessie's Girl is at 1050 and I doubt too many people are purchasing that one these days. :lol:

1101- Adam Lambert Two Fux

Damn :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16332
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby CNB » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Adam Twitter party -- answers fan questions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamlambert/ ... 0590640130
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 pm

CNB wrote:Adam Twitter party -- answers fan questions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamlambert/ ... 0590640130



So now he's going back to his glam rock roots and he is saying nothing about the more organic blues sound he was talking about a few months ago. Got it! Whatever Adam, can't wait to hear your next EDM pop album (but with guitars). :lol:

Adam + Glam Rock album = MAJOR FLOP!
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5923
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:38 pm

The Milkman wrote:
CNB wrote:Adam Twitter party -- answers fan questions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamlambert/ ... 0590640130



So now he's going back to his glam rock roots and he is saying nothing about the more organic blues sound he was talking about a few months ago. Got it! Whatever Adam, can't wait to hear your next EDM pop album (but with guitars). :lol:

Adam + Glam Rock album = MAJOR FLOP!


Wondering how many song writers there will be :lol: :P
Kind of bummed he isn't going to at least try to head in a new direction. I just hope it's better than TF!
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16332
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby The Milkman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

icy wrote:
Wondering how many song writers there will be :lol: :P
Kind of bummed he isn't going to at least try to head in a new direction. I just hope it's better than TF!


Just find a D-lister pop star and check out the credits for their latest album. Adam will have a few of the same writers and producers on his next album. :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5923
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 pm

The Milkman wrote:
icy wrote:
Wondering how many song writers there will be :lol: :P
Kind of bummed he isn't going to at least try to head in a new direction. I just hope it's better than TF!


Just find a D-lister pop star and check out the credits for their latest album. Adam will have a few of the same writers and producers on his next album. :lol:


Maybe it can be worse than TF? :crazy: :lol: :P
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16332
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 am

The Milkman wrote:
CNB wrote:Adam Twitter party -- answers fan questions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamlambert/ ... 0590640130



So now he's going back to his glam rock roots and he is saying nothing about the more organic blues sound he was talking about a few months ago. Got it! Whatever Adam, can't wait to hear your next EDM pop album (but with guitars). :lol:

Adam + Glam Rock album = MAJOR FLOP!


What blues sound? LMAO!
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Adam Lambert.

Postby icy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:31 am

Innuendoes wrote:
The Milkman wrote:
CNB wrote:Adam Twitter party -- answers fan questions:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamlambert/ ... 0590640130



So now he's going back to his glam rock roots and he is saying nothing about the more organic blues sound he was talking about a few months ago. Got it! Whatever Adam, can't wait to hear your next EDM pop album (but with guitars). :lol:

Adam + Glam Rock album = MAJOR FLOP!


What blues sound? LMAO!

None apparently :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16332
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 553 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests