Given Queen previously had huge fan response to the News of the World box set, and were apparently planning a set for The Miracle which appears to have been shelved indefinitely, the next few years will see a number of Queen albums reach the big five-oh, and a fair few others reach other big anniversaries too. With their core fanbase getting ever older and the band themselves surely in their twilight years performing now, the upcoming album anniversaries feel like a last chance for both sides to celebrate be rewarded for their passion and commitment all these years!
So... would you be interested in buying deluxe editions of each album going forwards from 2023 onwards?
We could have one a year, combining:
- Brand New Remaster - where possible from Analogue Sources
- B-Sides, Single Mixes & Alternate Versions
- Demos and Rarities
- Unreleased Live Concert from the era
- DVD & Blu-Ray discs containing live footage and music videos
- Book - Sleeve notes and retrospective interviews
Would you go for this if it was offered?
- 2023: Queen
- 2024: Queen II / Sheer Heart Attack
- 2025: A Night at the Opera / Made in Heaven
- 2026: A Day at the Races / A Kind of Magic
- 2027: News of the World / Live Killers
- 2028: Jazz / The Cosmos Rocks
- 2029: The Works / The Miracle
- 2030: The Game / Flash Gordon
- 2031: Hot Space / Innuendo