Total votes: 25

Mona Lisa

What should come next?

Post by Mona Lisa »

I vote for Queen Anthology and Fun in Hell :D :twisted:

Generic username

Re: What should come next?

Post by Generic username »

If there's one thing I've learnt over the years, it's that nobody cares what we think.

I'm not saying anyone should, mind.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

Actually I care what people think here :D but who cares :p
I think that the percentage of possibility of new material is the following:
Roger: highest chances - c'mon Roger, please do a 7 minutes Corona-Brexit-Trump song :D
Brian: lots of chances (with Kerry)
Queen (like -let me in your heart again-) lowest chances... But maybe we'll be surprised with The Miracle box... We know that there are some treasures like "I guess we're falling out". At least I think there's a high chance that they will put a the longer Breathru Intro: A New Life is Born on the box.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

And I'm happily surprised that the Brian's box set looks quite popular, even with so few votes.
Is it arguable that Brian is more popular than Roger amongst Queen fans?
Interestingly enough, I almost never come back to Another World, although I love everything on it.
I guess that we choose the music we listen to, depending on the mood that we are.
But c'mon Brian...... Please put Star Fleet and Bluesbraker on Spotify or on a popular sale, iTunes, Reissue, whatever! Such quality products shouldn't stay burried, I guess many new fans have no idea about this old Brian stuff.

Furia

Post by Furia »

I vote for Brian Solo Boxet :D

Frank

Post by Frank »

Fun in HELL. YES!!!!!! lol

Frank

Post by Frank »

I would vote for the Queen anthology boxset, but then I'd be afraid there'd never be anything new to look forward to. I know many of us bitch that they never deliver the goods and instead leak it to us, but man, I think I might miss the anticipation.

Or be disappointed by the result.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

I voted Live Boxset. I thought the band was doing a good job of slowly opening the vaults to live/radio stuff from the '70's but not so much lately. I think there is demand for every tour to be represented with official releases.

Something that has never been done to my knowledge is two bands releasing a joint venture live album. How cool would a Thin Lizzy/Queen release of the US '77 shows be.

Frank

Post by Frank »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:06 am I voted Live Boxset. I thought the band was doing a good job of slowly opening the vaults to live/radio stuff from the '70's but not so much lately. I think there is demand for every tour to be represented with official releases.

Something that has never been done to my knowledge is two bands releasing a joint venture live album. How cool would a Thin Lizzy/Queen release of the US '77 shows be.
That would be absolutely amazing. I wonder if any quality recordings exist though. And a curious question I have is whether or not both bands shared the stage at the same time. Even if it were for just one song. Because THAT would be a spectacle to behold.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Mona Lisa wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:53 pm And I'm happily surprised that the Brian's box set looks quite popular, even with so few votes.
Is it arguable that Brian is more popular than Roger amongst Queen fans?
I don't know about his popularity in relation to the other members of the band but I think his boxset might be doing well in the poll being as it is a product that apparently has been worked on at some point so people have let themselves anticipate it, plus the fact that his solo material hasn't been commercially available for a long time and I'm not sure if it's ever been available on the streaming services.