Rudi's Book

Friendly, general discussion about Queen
User avatar
MusicalProstitute
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Rudi's Book

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Anyone else here heard about this? Could be a very interesting read. You can pre-order now and have it signed by Mr Dolezal himself with a personal note. And all for about 15 squid. Not bad.

His Youtube channel has some interesting titbits here and there too.

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by Frank »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:49 pm Anyone else here heard about this? Could be a very interesting read. You can pre-order now and have it signed by Mr Dolezal himself with a personal note. And all for about 15 squid. Not bad.

His Youtube channel has some interesting titbits here and there too.
I vaguely remember hearing about this from his Facebook page a while back. I still need to figure out where to go to order the book.

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by Frank »


User avatar
JLP
Site Admin
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:21 pm
Location: Here

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by JLP »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:49 pm Anyone else here heard about this? Could be a very interesting read. You can pre-order now and have it signed by Mr Dolezal himself with a personal note. And all for about 15 squid. Not bad.

His Youtube channel has some interesting titbits here and there too.

Looking at the link Frank found, the price does not include the actual price of the book.

User avatar
Hutchence
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by Hutchence »

Yes, you pay 10 euro to secure your copy of the the book plus the Rudi's autograph.

I think he, same as Thorn Arnold and Neal Preston with their respective books, will aim for the Christmas market.

Expect the release date around early/mid October.

User avatar
MusicalProstitute
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by MusicalProstitute »

JLP wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:53 am
MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:49 pm Anyone else here heard about this? Could be a very interesting read. You can pre-order now and have it signed by Mr Dolezal himself with a personal note. And all for about 15 squid. Not bad.

His Youtube channel has some interesting titbits here and there too.

Looking at the link Frank found, the price does not include the actual price of the book.
Well, I can only go by my own order. 15 quid for the signed book.

User avatar
MusicalProstitute
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Frank wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:23 am Found it.

www.myfriendfreddie.com
The Neal Preston one looks beautiful too. Definitely having that!

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by Frank »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:26 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:23 am Found it.

www.myfriendfreddie.com
The Neal Preston one looks beautiful too. Definitely having that!
Ordered mine already! :)

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by Frank »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:25 pm
JLP wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:53 am
MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:49 pm Anyone else here heard about this? Could be a very interesting read. You can pre-order now and have it signed by Mr Dolezal himself with a personal note. And all for about 15 squid. Not bad.

His Youtube channel has some interesting titbits here and there too.

Looking at the link Frank found, the price does not include the actual price of the book.
Well, I can only go by my own order. 15 quid for the signed book.
JLP is right. What we pay now is simply for having the book signed. We'll know the rest of the cost once Rudi knows. Honestly, I'd say it's too sketchy if it weren't for the fact that Rudi has a decent reputation in the Queen community. I'll admit I'm a sucker and already paid for a signed copy.

User avatar
MusicalProstitute
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Re: Rudi's Book

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Frank wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:48 pm
MusicalProstitute wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:25 pm
JLP wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:53 am


Looking at the link Frank found, the price does not include the actual price of the book.
Well, I can only go by my own order. 15 quid for the signed book.
JLP is right. What we pay now is simply for having the book signed. We'll know the rest of the cost once Rudi knows. Honestly, I'd say it's too sketchy if it weren't for the fact that Rudi has a decent reputation in the Queen community. I'll admit I'm a sucker and already paid for a signed copy.
Oh well; I guess I'll be paying out some more then.

Post Reply