The Miracle Box set

Friendly, general discussion about Queen
User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Frank »

Kes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:18 pmWe sure were. 😐
I'm confused by your emoji.

User avatar
Generic username
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Generic username »

WJ1977 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:17 pm Stay tuned at FB, Greg cryptically teases regarly.
Corrected....

Kes
Moderator
Posts: 1980
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Kes »

Frank wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Kes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:18 pmWe sure were. 😐
I'm confused by your emoji.
Don't be. I've not been on the course of how to use them.

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Frank »

Kes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:39 pm
Frank wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Kes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:18 pmWe sure were. 😐
I'm confused by your emoji.
Don't be. I've not been on the course of how to use them.
It looks like a sad face on my end...and as far as I remember it was a good night. So...

WJ1977
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by WJ1977 »

Please Greg give us an update soon!

Kes
Moderator
Posts: 1980
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Kes »

Frank wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:54 pm It looks like a sad face on my end...and as far as I remember it was a good night. So...
It was a good night, just a bit sad that I'm not on my way back out there at the beginning of next month.

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Frank »

Kes wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 am
Frank wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:54 pm It looks like a sad face on my end...and as far as I remember it was a good night. So...
It was a good night, just a bit sad that I'm not on my way back out there at the beginning of next month.
I understand now. Yes, it is quite sad the celebration is canceled this year.

TheMiracleMan
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Frank wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:17 pm
Kes wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 am
Frank wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:54 pm It looks like a sad face on my end...and as far as I remember it was a good night. So...
It was a good night, just a bit sad that I'm not on my way back out there at the beginning of next month.
I understand now. Yes, it is quite sad the celebration is canceled this year.

Coronovirus is to blame for everything.But I'm sure it won't stop them and they will release a box set.

User avatar
Frank
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by Frank »

TheMiracleMan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:44 pm
Frank wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:17 pm
Kes wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 am

It was a good night, just a bit sad that I'm not on my way back out there at the beginning of next month.
I understand now. Yes, it is quite sad the celebration is canceled this year.

Coronovirus is to blame for everything.But I'm sure it won't stop them and they will release a box set.
I'm staying optimistic. It's the single most important Queen release I've been looking forward to.

TheMiracleMan
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Re: The Miracle Box set

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Frank wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:02 pm
TheMiracleMan wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:44 pm
Frank wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:17 pm

I understand now. Yes, it is quite sad the celebration is canceled this year.

Coronovirus is to blame for everything.But I'm sure it won't stop them and they will release a box set.
I'm staying optimistic. It's the single most important Queen release I've been looking forward to.


I agree and I am waiting for it also.

Post Reply