Queen The Greatest

Friendly, general discussion about Queen
TheMiracleMan

Queen The Greatest

Post by TheMiracleMan »

This trailer is an introduction to a celebration of key moments in Queen’s history
From March 19, 2021 and for the next year we will take Queen fans on a unique and remarkable journey - a chance to revisit some of the band’s most iconic moments and discover some aspects of the story you might not know.
Presented in chronological order, the series will take you from Queen’s earliest shows at London’s Rainbow and Odeon through vast arenas across the entire world on a journey culminating with the band’s latest record setting achievements with Adam Lambert.
Along with spectacular concert footage, sound checks, backstage and rare after-show access we get to explore the stories behind the songs, hits and album tracks, drawn from the extensive footage that exists in the official archive while also uncovering and sharing rare and previously unseen gems.

Tenement Funster

Re: Queen The Greatest

Post by Tenement Funster »

Is this going to be on YouTube? I’m a bit confused as to what it actually is.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Tenement Funster wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 pm Is this going to be on YouTube? I’m a bit confused as to what it actually is.
Yes, it will be on YouTube. Well, the description says what it will all be about.

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

Tenement Funster wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:18 pm Is this going to be on YouTube? I’m a bit confused as to what it actually is.
Imagine the Magic Years for people with no attention span. Every week for 50* weeks, there'll be a brief, mostly accurate, compilation of quotes and clips on a subject.

*or until they lose interest, as with the top 100 (32) bootlegs

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Generic username wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:56 am
Imagine the Magic Years for people with no attention span. Every week for 50* weeks, there'll be a brief, mostly accurate, compilation of quotes and clips on a subject.

*or until they lose interest, as with the top 100 (32) bootlegs
Yes, they have many such lost interests.

runner70

Post by runner70 »

Thats all we get for the 50th anniversary. Wow. Some youtubeclips everybody knows. Amazing. What an effort. Priceless. Legends. What a bargain. Insane. Awesome. Nothing comes close....

Ray

Post by Ray »

Nobody said that's all we get...

I don't have high expectations either, but we only have March by now. Let's just wait and see.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

runner70 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:59 am Thats all we get for the 50th anniversary. Wow. Some youtubeclips everybody knows. Amazing. What an effort. Priceless. Legends. What a bargain. Insane. Awesome. Nothing comes close....
brush your teeth you stink

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Ray wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:01 pm Nobody said that's all we get...

I don't have high expectations either, but we only have March by now. Let's just wait and see.
Sorry, runner70 horses are dead, and he has nothing to do but eat horse meat.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:12 pm I’m guessing these will all be clips that we have seen a million times already? It will be awesome if it is new, unseen stuff....but I’m not holding my breath!

wait and see.we will find out in 6 days.