Queenextravaganza

Discuss the Queen Extravaganza Project In Here

Re: Queenextravaganza

Postby AdamMethos » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 am

julymorning wrote:^^^^^^Wasn't that whole vid awesome? Liverpool, probably the one city QE would hope the most would like them, seemed to LOVE them!

I love that clip video! :onfire: I wish more of the North American concerts were like that.

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby julymorning » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 am

AdamMethos wrote:
julymorning wrote:^^^^^^Wasn't that whole vid awesome? Liverpool, probably the one city QE would hope the most would like them, seemed to LOVE them!

I love that clip video! :onfire: I wish more of the North American concerts were like that.

I know each and every one of the band wishes that too! They've almost all said in the past the shows where the crowd participates are their favorites, we know for them it shows the audience is having a good time, which makes the band play all that much better.

I thought Jenn was ON FIRE there! She did Dragon Attack every bit as sexy as JSS did it last year, didn't you think?
She was really into it, channeling somebody for sure!

I wonder how bloody Tyler's fingers are after that show? His folks are flying over next week, to see him. Have you heard his two latest new songs? I love 'em.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby AdamMethos » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:56 am

julymorning wrote:I know each and every one of the band wishes that too! They've almost all said in the past the shows where the crowd participates are their favorites, we know for them it shows the audience is having a good time, which makes the band play all that much better.

I thought Jenn was ON FIRE there! She did Dragon Attack every bit as sexy as JSS did it last year, didn't you think?
She was really into it, channeling somebody for sure!

I wonder how bloody Tyler's fingers are after that show? His folks are flying over next week, to see him. Have you heard his two latest new songs? I love 'em.

That's pretty much how Jenn performed Dragon Attack at the Queen convention and when I saw them in Quebec. She has really grown as a performer between last year and this year. So much more confidence. I think getting rid of that cutesy outfit with the turban-thing and wearing something much more sexy and grown up also helps a lot! I wish they would put Who Want To Live Forever back in the setlist again.

Haven't had a chance to check out Tyler's two latest songs yet. Been too busy the past couple days with work and getting ready for a Doctor Who convention this weekend and, of course, looking for QE videos on YT when I'm not doing the other two things. :P

Even more videos from Liverpool...

Fat Bottomed Girls

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon & I'm In Love With My Car

Somebody To Love

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby julymorning » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:37 am

Thank you for keeping up with the videos. I've tried finding them myself on yt and it's not easy! Oh and thanks for posting STL, I hadn't seen that yet.

Let's see...Jenn was 18 when we first saw her. Her birthday's the day before mine, so that means she's 20 now. She's lost the baby fat too. I agree about her in her new attire. I sort of cringed when she came out earlier this year still performing in the same outfit, but I love everything she's wearing now. The black high healed boots make her look really sleek.

I agree they should put back WWTLF, for her. While they're at it, wish they'd put the show back to being 2 1/2 hours.

Didn't I read on Queenzone that Jim Jenkins was going to write a review for this (QOL) board? I'm really looking forward to it.

You're doing a great job, thank you so much!
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby FreddiesShootingStar » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm

*The queue for Queen Extravaganza at the o2 Academy in Newcastle. This is not even half of it!*

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=595239713870474&set=vb.119962351398215&type=2&theater
*LOASA's Most Obsessed Mercurian 2010/Co-winner 2011/2012*

FreddiesShootingStar
Don't Stop Me Now

*Guaranteed to blow your mind!!*

Postby julymorning » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:26 am

I've been waiting to read this review, and it's a good one!
http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-arch ... m-jenkins/

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby AdamMethos » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 am

Getting to be too many videos to post. Here's a YouTube playlist with the 24 videos from the UK shows that I found so far...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPoYHQThAKbnl-PitYVxfCqY29aJSmE6I

Apparently someone spotted Gary Mullen at the Glasgow show. Wonder if he met the band too. :satisfied:

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby aarojasf » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello everybody.
If by any chance somebody reads this and is interested, I have two tickets for the Queen Extravaganza gig tomorrow at Shepherd's Bush, London. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it there. I'm giving them away at £15 each (face value is £20). Actually, I'll take £25 for the pair. I will be tomorrow around the Russell Square area if anybody is interested. Just drop me an email (aarojasf@gmail.com) or call me at 07551371552 (Alejandro).
Sorry to use the forum for this; but maybe it's a good thing, if somebody wants to go.
Thank you.

aarojasf
Spread Your Wings

Postby julymorning » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm

aarojasf wrote:Hello everybody.
If by any chance somebody reads this and is interested, I have two tickets for the Queen Extravaganza gig tomorrow at Shepherd's Bush, London. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it there. I'm giving them away at £15 each (face value is £20). Actually, I'll take £25 for the pair. I will be tomorrow around the Russell Square area if anybody is interested. Just drop me an email (aarojasf@gmail.com) or call me at 07551371552 (Alejandro).
Sorry to use the forum for this; but maybe it's a good thing, if somebody wants to go.
Thank you.

I commented on your ad for you, if you haven't already, on the Queen International Fan Club facebook page. I didn't put your phone number in though, just in case you'd prefer it not listed there.

I sure wish I could twitch my nose and fly across the 'pond' and get those tickets, but I can't. Sorry you won't be able to catch it. I'd be devastated.

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby AdamMethos » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Gary Mullen was at the Glasgow show:

Marc Martel ‏@marcmartel 4 Nov
Great show in Glasgow tonight! Even with bad laryngitis. Honored that @RealGaryMullen showed up and came to say hi. Now for a day off.

Gary Mullen ‏@RealGaryMullen 5 Nov
@marcmartel Hi Marc, really nice to meet you last night. My son and I loved the show. Best of luck with the rest of the tour.

And if anyone is going to the London show tonight, Roger and his wife will be there!

Sarina Taylor ‏@SarinaPotgieter
Who's going to see the #QueenExtravaganza at #O2ShepherdsBush in #London tonight?! I am!

Roger says to tell you that ...yes he will be at the #QueenExtravaganza tonight...Hope to see a lot of you there :-))

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby Another_Roger » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:16 pm

AdamMethos wrote:Gary Mullen was at the Glasgow show:

Marc Martel ‏@marcmartel 4 Nov
Great show in Glasgow tonight! Even with bad laryngitis. Honored that @RealGaryMullen showed up and came to say hi. Now for a day off.

Gary Mullen ‏@RealGaryMullen 5 Nov
@marcmartel Hi Marc, really nice to meet you last night. My son and I loved the show. Best of luck with the rest of the tour.

And if anyone is going to the London show tonight, Roger and his wife will be there!

Who's going to see the #QueenExtravaganza at #O2ShepherdsBush in #London tonight?! I am!

Roger says to tell you that ...yes he will be at the #QueenExtravaganza tonight...Hope to see a lot of you there :-))

Good stuff AdamMethos! You are doing a great job spreading the word about Queen Extravaganza :)

Another_Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby Another_Roger » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Wish they filmed one of their concerts properly and made it available somehow. I would love to watch them in HD with proper sound. Do it!

Another_Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby julymorning » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:56 pm

This is one of the latest Tyler Warren songs. Backup singer is his fiance, Jessie.

Here's the other new one. Both of these were written, I believe, while on his last tour.

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby AngelR » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 pm

julymorning wrote:This is one of the latest Tyler Warren songs. Backup singer is his fiance, Jessie.

Here's the other new one. Both of these were written, I believe, while on his last tour.

I think he's really talented. Wonder what the future holds for him!!!! :onfire:

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Postby julymorning » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 am

Queen Extravaganza full set in Hong Kong for the sevens. The road Mgr. Paul Bond said his budget was "only" 30K, and the set was supposed to just be 20 minutes. This video went almost 27 minutes.

Am so proud of these guys. The sound isn't all that good, as it's a fan video taken from across the statium, so the noise of the 40,000 in attendance isn't filtered out.
I can't help but keep thinking how few bands get an opportunity to play a venue like this. What a thrill for them!

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

PreviousNext

Return to Queen Extravaganza