Queen Extravaganza Fall 2014 UK Tour

Discuss the Queen Extravaganza Project In Here

Re: Queen Extravaganza Fall 2014 UK Tour

Postby jimbo » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:19 pm

fordtc1 wrote:Well i have been to two of the Queen Extravaganza shows and i have to admit i went to the first one in Cardiff thinking would hate it, i went with an open mind and i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed myself,i found the band to be a bunch of very talented musicians and i liked it that much i went to see them again in Salisbury last night and i am going to Cheltenham tomorrow night as well

Great that you enjoyed it :-D

Didn't really go with an open mind though did you? You said just before that you thought you would hate it :?

So your expectations were very very low, so as soon as it was better than rubbish, you enjoyed it, which clearly worked well for you, and frankly the only way I would have enjoyed it myself if I had gone in, as I'm sure they are great musicians. I just don't like covers bands of any sort, i enjoy the odd cover in a gig, but wouldn't want to see a whole gig of just cover versions personally. But can totally see why others enjoy these gigs :-D
Hot Space is actually only my 6th favourite Queen album.
(But is a very underrated album in my opinion).

jimbo
Don't Stop Me Now

let's go....

Re: Queen Extravaganza Fall 2014 UK Tour

Postby CNB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:56 am

What is next for Queen Extravaganza? Are there any future dates planned for the UK, North America, Europe or anywhere else?
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Previous

Return to Queen Extravaganza