Queen+ Marc Martel and ANATO tour

Discuss the Queen Extravaganza Project In Here

Re: Queen+ Marc Martel and ANATO tour

Postby julymorning » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:12 am

Well, our boys don't always get the superstar treatment. Francois just posted he got stripped down of all his stuff at JFK and they made him miss his flight home to Quebec. And they won't or can't give him an alternate flight out, he has to spend the night in NYC. I'm praying the weather and everything else remains favorable for him to get home tomorrow, as I agree with him it sucks. He used an additional choice word a number of times as you can imagine.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby AdamMethos » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:19 am

pipijolk wrote:Brian May showed up in Connecticut last year, he was there during this interview, 11:10 or so.

That wasn't at a QE show. That was at the Q+AL Mohegan Sun concert that QE was invited to. (They were in the area for a private gig.) I just saw Marc post on FB that this was the first time that Brian has seen a QE show.

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby Masonic » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:22 am

Cant seem to get access to the Sweet Lady video, it just blocks me.

Masonic
Spread Your Wings

Postby pipijolk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:24 pm

AdamMethos wrote:
pipijolk wrote:Brian May showed up in Connecticut last year, he was there during this interview, 11:10 or so.

That wasn't at a QE show. That was at the Q+AL Mohegan Sun concert that QE was invited to. (They were in the area for a private gig.) I just saw Marc post on FB that this was the first time that Brian has seen a QE show.

Ah, ok, yeah, as far as sitting in on a show, this was the first one.

I believe that Roger and Brian were both present during their initial rehearsals in Toronto back when this all first started. (Probably had to be, since they were going to be on American Idol) I can't remember the interview where Roger and Brian talked about it, could have been the Russian TV talk show. Brian may not be as active as Roger in going out to the shows and rehearsals overall, but he has been on the fringes, he has been 'a part' of the development.

pipijolk
Spread Your Wings

Postby AdamMethos » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:49 pm

End of Somebody to Love with the band taking a bow and Brian May joining them on stage:

phpBB [video]

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby AdamMethos » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 am

Tyler's drum solo and the end of Sweet Lady

phpBB [video]

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby AdamMethos » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:51 am

Masonic wrote:Cant seem to get access to the Sweet Lady video, it just blocks me.

It was posted to the Queen Fan Club Facebook group, which is only viewable by members. I downloaded the video and asked if I could repost to YouTube (with full credit) so more fans could see but I never got a response. :-( I've been vacillating for the past week over whether I should repost on YouTube anyway since I didn't get an explicit "no" and maybe the original poster doesn't frequent Facebook often... :?

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby julymorning » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:35 pm

AdamMethos wrote:
Masonic wrote:Cant seem to get access to the Sweet Lady video, it just blocks me.

It was posted to the Queen Fan Club Facebook group, which is only viewable by members. I downloaded the video and asked if I could repost to YouTube (with full credit) so more fans could see but I never got a response. :-( I've been vacillating for the past week over whether I should repost on YouTube anyway since I didn't get an explicit "no" and maybe the original poster doesn't frequent Facebook often... :?

Did you send a pm to the person that taped it? That might get a faster answer.

Did you see where Tyler is asking for anyone and everyone that did a nice recording of his solo at any of the UK ANATO shows, to send them to him? He is planning on compiling a montage of them.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby AdamMethos » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:43 am

julymorning wrote:Did you send a pm to the person that taped it? That might get a faster answer.

Did you see where Tyler is asking for anyone and everyone that did a nice recording of his solo at any of the UK ANATO shows, to send them to him? He is planning on compiling a montage of them.

Yup, I sent a PM to the person who posted it (who I assumed is the one who taped it) but didn't get a reply.

I saw that Tyler's post! I posted the drum solo vid above on a previous post where he was asking for the Gloucester drum solo.

Here's Keep Yourself Alive :cool:
phpBB [video]

AdamMethos
Spread Your Wings

Sir Lurk-a-lot

Postby AdamMethos » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:23 am

20 minutes of clips from the Gloucester show. The video includes two items that people mentioned wanting to see earlier in this topic:

- Tyler singing the high part in '39
- Most of Sweet Lady (entire song up to the bridge) but for some reason the video skips over the bridge and drum solo but includes the audience applauding for the drum solo at the end Image

0:00 - Death on Two Legs
2:22 - You're My Best Friend
4:07 - '39
6:23 - Sweet Lady
9:24 - Seaside Rendezvous
11:18 - The Prophet's Song
13:15 - Love of My Life
15:29 - Bohemian Rhapsody
18:19 - Somebody to Love
19:22 - Hugs and bows with Brian May

phpBB [video]

AdamMethos