Queen and Adam Lambert

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Queen and Adam Lambert

Postby JLP » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Once again, I have had to split more childish nonsense from threads in this forum into the thread that was specifically set up in the Fried Chicken forum for chat, banter and whatever about the QAL project.

I am getting fed up of having to troll through pages of the same inane drivel day after day. So please can we just rein it in within this forum. Keep all the chat stuff in the designated thread and leave the threads in this forum alone. If not, I will have to look at locking all the threads bar the concert threads. And i really do not want to do that.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Re: Queen and Adam Lambert

Postby WeeMann » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 pm

I've just spent the morning trawling through all the usual crap and have issued a number of warnings. If people can't discuss things in a civilised manner they are not welcome on this forum - this is a final warning to all those involved.
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Re: Queen and Adam Lambert

Postby JLP » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:47 pm

I have removed the thread called Putting Things Into Perspective whilst I can get to review it. At the earliest that will be Friday. I am out of my house from 6.30 until 20.30 tomorrow and will be dammed if I am going to spend a couple of hours of down time reding through the same old crap. To be honest, I am sick of the accusations of homophobia. I think we must have had about 200 reports about that subject in the last few months. Only one was deemed homophobic and action was taken.

Personally, I would be very careful what personal details I put on any public forum.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert