Q+AL Japan

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Q+AL Japan

Postby capri1600l » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:00 pm

As anyone had any luck with the Tokyo tickets. I'd have loved to go but can't work out the ticket system. :? Looks like can't buy from outside Japan.
capri1600l

capri1600l
Spread Your Wings

Re: Q+AL Japan

Postby Terra » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 pm

capri1600l wrote:As anyone had any luck with the Tokyo tickets. I'd have loved to go but can't work out the ticket system. :? Looks like can't buy from outside Japan.

Hello. This is the first time for me to post this site, though I'm a Queen fan for a long time.
If you still need to get a ticket(s) for Budokan concert on Friday, 23rd September, I have got a right to buy them (up to 6 tickets, SS seats, 40,000 Japanese yen each + commision fee for the ticket shop). So please let me know as soon as possible if you want me to get the tikets for you. I have to decide if I use the right or leave it by tomorrow midnight Tokyo time (GMT+ 8 hours). (I haven't got the right to buy the tickets on 22nd September yet, so I'm trying to apply for the 2nd ballot for myself now.)

Terra
Spread Your Wings

Postby capri1600l » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:20 am

Hi Terra,
Thanks for offering to get the tickets,I now think I'm ok. Just waiting to hear back from a friend in Japan.
capri1600l

capri1600l
Spread Your Wings

Postby Terra » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi capri1600l,

Glad to know that you will probably be able to get the tickets for the Budokan concert.

If someone else would like to buy a ticket (at a face value; 40000 yen for SS seat and 16500 yen for S seat) for it, please let me know. I have a couple of spare tickets for the concert on 23rd September.

I still haven’t been able to get the ticket for myself for the 22nd September yet, though. The ticketing system for the Budokan concert is very weird. Even if the ticket trader have available tickets, they don't sell the tickets unless you are successful in the ballot. They keep putting out a call for application (now it is the 3rd round), but none of my friends haven't been yet successful for the ticket on 22nd Sep... The ticket trader should sell the tickets on a first-come, first-served basis, I think.

Terra
Spread Your Wings

Postby slightlymad1970 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Terra wrote:Hi capri1600l,

Glad to know that you will probably be able to get the tickets for the Budokan concert.

If someone else would like to buy a ticket (at a face value; 40000 yen for SS seat and 16500 yen for S seat) for it, please let me know. I have a couple of spare tickets for the concert on 23rd September.

I still haven’t been able to get the ticket for myself for the 22nd September yet, though. The ticketing system for the Budokan concert is very weird. Even if the ticket trader have available tickets, they don't sell the tickets unless you are successful in the ballot. They keep putting out a call for application (now it is the 3rd round), but none of my friends haven't been yet successful for the ticket on 22nd Sep... The ticket trader should sell the tickets on a first-come, first-served basis, I think.

Terra, how are the Budokan tickets selling? I know the Q+PR shows sold very well in Japan so is there much interest in Japan for these shows? I'm surprised they are doing only 2 shows in Japan, are there any rumours of more? :-D

slightlymad1970
We Will Rock You

Postby Terra » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:44 pm

slightlymad1970 wrote:
Terra, how are the Budokan tickets selling? I know the Q+PR shows sold very well in Japan so is there much interest in Japan for these shows? I'm surprised they are doing only 2 shows in Japan, are there any rumours of more? :-D

Hi slightlymad1970,
I don't know how the Budokan tickets are selling now. It is still in (the third) pre-sale term. (I haven’t been successful to buy a ticket for 22 September so far, so in that sense the tickets seem to be selling well??) General sale will start on 16 July, so we will probably know about it after that. I haven’t heard any rumours of additional dates in Japan for now.

Terra
Spread Your Wings

Postby MrMustard » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Can anyone help with advice about getting tickets for either Japanese show please?

MrMustard
Spread Your Wings

Postby Terra » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 am

I still have some spare tickets for Budokan concert on 23rd September (SS seats, 41,200 yen per ticket, including commission fee) . If someone wants to get it, please let me know soon. I don't have any spare ticket for 22nd September, though...

Terra
Spread Your Wings

Postby CNB » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:23 am

Trailer for the Adam Lambert TV special in Japan on 9/4/16 about the QAL concert in Japan .....

http://www.miaopai.com/show/z-lSk41UCRo ... MaCg__.htm
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert