09/23/16 Queen + Adam Lambert, Tokyo at Nippon Budokan

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Re: 09/23/16 Queen + Adam Lambert, Tokyo at Nippon Budokan

Postby AngelR » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Another_Roger wrote:
slightlymad1970 wrote:Can't quite believe the guys have played the same set list for three consecutive nights at the same venue, those poor fans that have paid a small fortune to see all 3 nights must be so disappointed. Surely the odd change would've been ok, throw in Dragon Attack or Love Kills or something new like Breakthru would've been great or even 3 different opening numbers would've been a treat, an opportunity missed in my book :-(

Did you really expect anything else? Queen was never good at changing their setlists on the spot. They are even worse now. And in all honesty, who will pay to see 3 concerts with this band?

There are many fans who attend more than 3 gigs. Some of them paying over the top for VIP tickets. I saw Queen + AL 3 times, by the way, but in different venues.

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Re: 09/23/16 Queen + Adam Lambert, Tokyo at Nippon Budokan

Postby Another_Roger » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:36 pm

AngelR wrote:
Another_Roger wrote:
slightlymad1970 wrote:Can't quite believe the guys have played the same set list for three consecutive nights at the same venue, those poor fans that have paid a small fortune to see all 3 nights must be so disappointed. Surely the odd change would've been ok, throw in Dragon Attack or Love Kills or something new like Breakthru would've been great or even 3 different opening numbers would've been a treat, an opportunity missed in my book :-(

Did you really expect anything else? Queen was never good at changing their setlists on the spot. They are even worse now. And in all honesty, who will pay to see 3 concerts with this band?

There are many fans who attend more than 3 gigs. Some of them paying over the top for VIP tickets. I saw Queen + AL 3 times, by the way, but in different venues.

I hope you had fun. :)

Another_Roger
We Will Rock You

Previous

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert