Summer Sonic 2014 getting an official release in Japan

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Re: Summer Sonic 2014 getting an official release in Japan

Postby musicalprostitute » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 pm

NOLA wrote: I understand that Brian and Roger say he is "one in a billion etc" but I have to believe that they only lie like that to further Queen's legacy.

Nope; totally disagree with this. I honestly think - if we agree with them or not - that Roger and Brian truly do believe he is one in a million. They are the happiest they have been in a very long time I think. I feel they are all genuinely close and this is a relationship of mutual respect.

I have stated before that I think Adam is a lovely guy with a strong voice, but he doesn't do anything for me personally - I much prefer the raw emotion in Fred's voice. But, QAL are bringing joy to many souls, as well as introducing more younger fans to Queen's music - and these facts can only be positive.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Re: Summer Sonic 2014 getting an official release in Japan

Postby CNB » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:36 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
NOLA wrote: I understand that Brian and Roger say he is "one in a billion etc" but I have to believe that they only lie like that to further Queen's legacy.

Nope; totally disagree with this. I honestly think - if we agree with them or not - that Roger and Brian truly do believe he is one in a million. They are the happiest they have been in a very long time I think. I feel they are all genuinely close and this is a relationship of mutual respect.

I have stated before that I think Adam is a lovely guy with a strong voice, but he doesn't do anything for me personally - I much prefer the raw emotion in Fred's voice. But, QAL are bringing joy to many souls, as well as introducing more younger fans to Queen's music - and these facts can only be positive.

Nice post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1glMos64r0&app=desktop
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Previous

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert