QAL, Verizon Center, Washington, DC, July 31, 2017

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Re: QAL, Verizon Center, Washington, DC, July 31, 2017

Postby QueenUSA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:57 pm

dave4343palace wrote:
QueenUSA wrote:
dave4343palace wrote:Great night in Washington last night. Brian and Roger still performing miracles on stage and as with all the times I've seen them with Adam before, he was excellent when concentrating on singing and not the obsessive "I just want to remind you I'm gay" antics.

Two Fux is embarrassing and got the least enthusiastic response of the evening. Stone Cold Crazy also always seems to leave the casual fans cold, so as much as I love it, they could've dropped that instead of It's Late or SYW if it was a time issue.

AND... Brian replied 'I love you too' when I shouted out to him at top of my voice just as he started playing Love of My Life :P

Now three generations of Queen fans from the UK are on the long drive down to Nashville before On Stage tickets in Dallas on Saturday. Life's good :)

Great post! Are you just vacationing here in the States or are you now living here?

Just a flying 7 day family trip to see the Washington, Nashville and Dallas gigs (and a lot of fabulous other stuff crammed in on the way)! Flying home tonight after an amazing week, culminating in meeting Brian last night before the concert. :D

Credit card at its limited... but well worth it! :D

Did you manage to see any gigs on this tour?

I did! Nashville on August 2!

I love having Queen-loving Brits in this country!

Wow...what a vacation!

Safe travels!

QueenUSA
The Show Must Go On

Re: QAL, Verizon Center, Washington, DC, July 31, 2017

Postby QueenUSA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:59 pm

I vacation at Walt Disney World for 10 days every year and my favorite international guests that I meet are always from Europe...particularly the UK!

QueenUSA
The Show Must Go On

Previous

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert