Advice needed: Swapping 2 standing for 2 seated tickets

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Advice needed: Swapping 2 standing for 2 seated tickets

Postby powdermonkey » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Hello all,

I'm new on here as a poster, but a huge fan of 30 years+, and I'm after some advice....

I bought 2 standing tickets for the QAL show at the O2 in London on 12th December in the pre-sale. One was for my 8 year old who I'm glad to say seems to have got the Queen bug too (must be in the genes).

He couldn't get enough of the Greatest Hits CDs I gave him and is now working his way through the back catalogue (oh to be 8 years old again and be able to discover each album for the first time!)

But it transpires you have to be 16 or over to go in the standing area. Even at the back of it I believe (I think it's venue policy rather than Queen policy). And I'd hate to risk trying it and not getting him in.

So I have 2 standing tickets at the O2 which I'd be willing to swap for 2 seats that aren't too far from the stage at either Wembley Arena on Friday 15th December or the O2 on Tuesday 12th.

I've looked at the secondary ticket sites but everything is obscenely priced. And after what happened with the Foo Fighters tickets I'm understandably wary. So if anyone can help please let me know. I live north of London but near enough that I travel in for work so can meet there.

Thanks!

powdermonkey
Spread Your Wings

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert