Band endorsed ticket re-sale site?

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Band endorsed ticket re-sale site?

Postby Cliff » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:34 am

Is there one please?

Cliff
Spread Your Wings

Re: Band endorsed ticket re-sale site?

Postby andrewjb » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 am

Cliff wrote:Is there one please?

Yes! http://queenandadamlambert.twickets.co.uk/

andrewjb
Spread Your Wings

Postby Cliff » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:44 am

Thanks - not much on there though!

Cliff
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 am

There is a site that sells resale Tickets at face value but I cannot recall the name of it.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Cliff » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:52 pm

That's useful mate :lol:

No worries.

There is the re-sale site attached to Ticketmaster - Get Me In - but I have no idea how reliable it is.

The prices of some of the tickets are not to bad to be honest.

My new job means I'm now in London quite a bit and therefore I'm after 2 seated tickets for one of the 02 shows in December which are both sold out of course.

Cliff
Spread Your Wings

Postby AngelR » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Cliff wrote:That's useful mate :lol:

No worries.

There is the re-sale site attached to Ticketmaster - Get Me In - but I have no idea how reliable it is.

My new job means I'm now in London quite a bit and therefore I'm after 2 seated tickets for one of the 02 shows in December which are both sold out of course.

I think if you hold on for a little bit longer, you might get a better deal. The prices are gone down on all resalers sites. Keep an eye on AXS, where the tickets are available at the moment for Level 4 only (It's scary up there but the prices are the same as for the Level1!), and of course on Ticketmaster. There are usually some last minute seats become available a couple of weeks prior to the show...

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Postby Cliff » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm

AngelR wrote:
Cliff wrote:That's useful mate :lol:

No worries.

I think if you hold on for a little bit longer, you might get a better deal. The prices are gone down on all resalers sites. Keep an eye on AXS, where the tickets are available at the moment for Level 4 only (It's scary up there but the prices are the same as for the Level1!), and of course on Ticketmaster. There are usually some last minute seats become available a couple of weeks prior to the show...

Many thanks for the information about AXS, I had never heard of that site before and I have now successfully booked for the 02.

I'll probably start a separate thread but I now have 2 tickets spare for the Manchester show on 9 Dec. Really good seats as I booked them as part of the fan pre-sale.

Block 105 lower tier, row A seats 1&2.

Please PM me if interested in buying them at what I paid for them - £178 (which includes the booking fee, etc) plus special delivery postage. Payment via PayPal.

I haven't received the tickets as yet (suspect they will arrive a couple of weeks before the show) and would post them out straight away.

I am reliable as hopefully the likes of JLP will vouch for me and have been a member of this board for as long as I can remember.

Cliff
Spread Your Wings

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert