June 2018: 3 German dates

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Re: June 2018: 3 German dates

Postby Nicki79 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 pm

CNB wrote:
Another_Roger wrote:
sharon20 wrote:I heard the soundtrack has been recorded by Marc. Anyone know if that's true?

Yes, that is true. Marc even tweeted when he was in the abbey road studios doing "secret work".

I’m a little surprised that Rami isn’t lip synching to Freddie’s voice or using his own voice. I’ve never heard his voice but I heard he does sing.

Could it be, that you’re off-topic? I mean, there is a whole thread for the film? Just saying... ;)

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby freda_bloogs » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Echoplex wrote:If you can get to a venue box office do it that way.

You pay cash, thus avoiding the credit card fees and extra handling charges and stupid postage amounts and a lot of the highway robbery charges that get added to ticket prices when booking by Internet. You also get the tickets in your hand the minute you hand the money over

Indeed. It's almost the cost of a return trip from Paris to Cologne anyway...

freda_bloogs
Spread Your Wings

Postby courtwhit33 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:21 pm

I thought this was going to be pages and pages of discussion about the new tour dates and instead it's people talking about the movie. Is there no moderator in this forum? The same thing happened in the speculation thread: 25 pages of the same old people with their same old sour grapes, and one of those whiny people is the supposed "moderator" of this forum. I don't give a toss about that craphole film and no, they aren't going to use the live shows to promote it, what a ridiculously stupid idea.

courtwhit33
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm

courtwhit33 wrote:I thought this was going to be pages and pages of discussion about the new tour dates and instead it's people talking about the movie. Is there no moderator in this forum? The same thing happened in the speculation thread: 25 pages of the same old people with their same old sour grapes, and one of those whiny people is the supposed "moderator" of this forum. I don't give a toss about that craphole film and no, they aren't going to use the live shows to promote it, what a ridiculously stupid idea.

So it is ok for you to moan about the carp hole film but not for others to shine about QAL? Not quite sure I am in agreement with that.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Nicki79 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 am

Everybody, who wants to buy a ticket to a QAL-show in Germany should know, that there are two official ticket-sides that divided the ticket contingent between each other (ticketmaster.de and Eventim.de). If you want a standing ticket, it doesn’t matter, where you buy it.. If you rather want a nice seat, you might want to check both sides. Every second block and sometimes upper or lower parts of it are available on the other ticket-side... :roll: the VIP-tickets I‘ve only noticed on Ticketmaster though.

Nicki79
Spread Your Wings

Postby Walter B. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Spain dates:

June 9: WiZink Center - Madrid
June 10: Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona.

Walter B.
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert