A Wish for the Queen Online-Shop

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

A Wish for the Queen Online-Shop

Postby Nicki79 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:50 pm

I just checked the official online shop again. I noticed, that there is still only QAL merch from 2015 and earlier available. Does anybody here know, why that is?

I saw several questions from fans on twitter and elsewhere only in these last days, who asked concert goers in Vegas to buy them merch from the store and send it to them around the world.
I did that in December for a friend, who didn't have enough money at his gig in Munich for drum-sticks, so I bought them for him later in London. Now a friend wants some stuff and is asking complete strangers to help her out. It's a nice chance to possibly make new friends, but:

All that wouldn't be necessary, if the merch was available in the online shop. I know, my friend would rather buy there. I bought my first T-Shirt there back in 2015. But since then, nothing of the later merch made its way to that shop.
Could that be please changed? I don't think it would be Queen's loss... :lol:

Nicki79
We Will Rock You

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert