A Video about QAL

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

A Video about QAL

Postby Nicki79 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm

I found this new video. I’m not sure, if it is a fan video or something else. It includes snippets of the London shows 2018, that I’ve never seen before (the new snippets are at the end).

I think, it’s really good work with interview snippets from 2012 to today. It somehow tells the story of QAL in ten minutes. I especially love the snippets from the London show 2018, because I still hope for a release of that concert. :D

And I find it always surprising to hear, how much Adam’s voice has changed in these years between 2012 and now. When he sings BoRhap in 2012, it sounds very different compared to today. Almost as if a different singer is singing.
And from how the fan has edited the video, it comes really through, how much of a tribute to Freddie these shows are. As much as a party to celebrate Queen‘s music.
phpBB [video]
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Berlin, GER
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: A Video about QAL

Postby AngelR » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:42 am

I'm hoping for a DVD release too...
I heard that it might be released only after they stop touring.
 
AngelR
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: A Video about QAL

Postby Nicki79 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:49 pm

AngelR wrote:I'm hoping for a DVD release too...
I heard that it might be released only after they stop touring.


So that everyone, who didn’t go, can see, what they have missed? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Were did you heart hat?
 
Nicki79
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 pm
Location: Berlin, GER
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: A Video about QAL

Postby Peavy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Nicki79 wrote:
AngelR wrote:I'm hoping for a DVD release too...
I heard that it might be released only after they stop touring.


So that everyone, who didn’t go, can see, what they have missed? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Were did you heart hat?


I think what was meant is, after THIS tour, not after them stop touring completely... ;)

It's usually common that a live DVD/Blu-ray won't be released before a tour is over.

If I'm wrong though and it was meant after them stop touring completely, that's weird indeed...I hope not.
 
Peavy
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 pm
Location: Munich, GE
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: A Video about QAL

Postby AngelR » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Peavy wrote:
Nicki79 wrote:
AngelR wrote:I'm hoping for a DVD release too...
I heard that it might be released only after they stop touring.


So that everyone, who didn’t go, can see, what they have missed? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Were did you heart hat?


I think what was meant is, after THIS tour, not after them stop touring completely... ;)

It's usually common that a live DVD/Blu-ray won't be released before a tour is over.

If I'm wrong though and it was meant after them stop touring completely, that's weird indeed...I hope not.


Yes, after they stop touring completely. Hopefully it's only a fan's theory on social media :)
 
AngelR
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: A Video about QAL

Postby AlexKx » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Well, he has his new solo studio l.p. coming out I guess he will tour for it before the QUEEN tour. Time for QUEEN to start recording with him.
 
AlexKx
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 26 times


Return to Queen + Adam Lambert

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests