Queen+Adam Lambert European Tour 2019

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Queen+Adam Lambert European Tour 2019

Postby KNIGHT » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 pm

For now, does anybody knows if Queen+Adam Lambert are planning a European tour in 2019?!?!

KNIGHT
Spread Your Wings

Re: Queen+Adam Lambert European Tour 2019

Postby Nicki79 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Not for now. :-(

Here is what I‘ve found about it (it’s in Italian):
http://queen4everblog.blogspot.com/2018 ... ssuna.html

Google Translation:

Queen Forever Blog

Queen + Adam Lambert: up to 2020 no date in Europe
Friday, December 07, 2018

In the aftermath of the Rhapsody Tour announcement that next summer will bring Queen + Adam Lambert back to the United States in the wake of the amazing success of the film, it was reasonable to expect between October and November also European dates. I must however point out that this will not be the case.

Although not an official news and although changes are always possible, I learned from the production of We Will Rock You Italy (the musical currently touring in our country with a new staging), or the Barley Arts by Claudio Trotta (which I thank for the clarification that allowed me) that also organizes the Italian band shows, that for the Queen + Adam Lambert "there will be no European dates until at least 2020".

Nicki79
We Will Rock You

Postby AlexKx » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:36 pm

It always and forever will fascinate me how QUEEN have been able and continue to tour the U.S. successfully at all after they quit their in 1982! Total triumph after they started there again with Paul Rodgers! It always gets me how they did not do some dates for "The Cosmos Rocks Tour 2008" but they have been successful at doing so ever since getting Adam to join the group! Time for a live audio compilation with a live video companion to complement it too of them performing around the world including the U.S plus three new studio recordings on it as well with Adam singing lead vocals!

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:42 am

Is there no way to edit a post? I know I misspelled "their" and meant to make it "there" as well as "complement" should be "compliment".

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby Steve_W » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Brian mentions on his website that he is meeting with Adam and that they are making plans. So he is definitely alluding to something. Let's hope (for all us Europeans - who are tremendously grateful for great tours in 2018 and before) that it will involve a tour outside the U.S.A. (for me, preferably Europe, but I would be happy for others as well).

Steve_W
Spread Your Wings

Postby AlexKx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Hopefully it involves a new studio long play. If NOT then at least working on and recording new music to put into the vaults for whatever purpose and or purposes they so see fit in the years to come...

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert