Queen + Paul Rodgers!

Queen tours, one-off shows, bootlegs, merchandise
BitterTears

Re: Queen + Paul Rodgers!

Post by BitterTears »

That reminds me, remember the album club? I don't think it ever got off the ground. I'm sure I remember there was going to be an exclusive tshirt for club members but that's about all I can remember. I don't think they ever really got as far as specifics.

Dali

Post by Dali »

Kes wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:27 pmAfter virtually a whole lifetime, I'm still undecided if Waters is a total genius, or a complete fruit-loop. Either way, he makes you think.
Have you heard his latest album, Steve? There are a couple of tracks that I think you'd like.

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

sbrown wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:46 pm
WeeMann wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:47 am I don't know about cds coming with the programmes, but they were selling blank cds and loads of tracks were available online to download and create your own cds.
thanks! yes, that I remember and i still have all the downloads. i think...i may have lost interest with the 478th version of A Kind Of Magic.
I'm probably confusing two things :)

Edit : oh, found it -

https://queenpedia.com/index.php?title= ... ers_Promos

Double CD only available with purchase of the Platinum V.I.P. package during the 2006 North American tour

Europe Live Platinum
Disc 1:

Reaching Out / Tie Your Mother Down
Little Bit Of Love
I Want To Break Free
Fat Bottomed Girls
Wishing Well
Another One Bites The Dust
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Seagull
Say It's Not True
'39
Love Of My Life
Hammer To Fall
Feel Like Makin' Love
Let There Be Drums / I'm In Love With My Car

Disc 2:
Guitar Solo
Last Horizon
These Are The Days Of Our Lives
Radio Ga Ga
Can't Get Enough
A Kind Of Magic
I Want It All
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Show Must Go On
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions / God Save The Queen

and i think it's the only place to get an official recording of "Little Bit Of Love"

decent collection, picked from the tracks made available for download after each gig. Each track is available to (or was, rather...) to purchase, but this collection was put together to resemble what a regular set would look like, with some rarely played tracks thrown in. Little bit of love, for instance...

My biggest disappointment with this is that they seem to have used the same lossy mp3 source as the downloads, so the sound quality is mp3 rather than cd....