Discuss all you like about The Great Pretender
Tatterdemalion

Freddie Mercury: A Life in Ten Pictures

Post by Tatterdemalion »

BBC 2
Saturday 3rd April 2021
9pm - 10pm

SUMMARY
A journey through the Queen frontman's life through 10 defining photos, with their secrets revealed by those who were there, and those who knew Freddie Mercury best. Beginning with the earliest photo of the singer as a baby, and ending with a private moment captured shortly before his death, the film charts an extraordinary life.

CAST & CREW
Narrator Rosalind Eleazar
Director Matthew Hill
Executive Producer Julia Harrington
Series Producer Chris Wilson

TheMiracleMan

Re: Freddie Mercury: A Life in Ten Pictures

Post by TheMiracleMan »

If it is sacred to believe the storytellers, then Freddie was carried away by men while still a student? And moreover, it comes from the mouth of the ex-girlfriend which for some reason was not previously known to anyone.

I wonder how long documentaries will be come out where they will tell when Freddie became interested in men. And this will be told by another one ex-girlfriend, about whom, again, no one knew before.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

I see Freestone decided to grow moustaches

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

TheMiracleMan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:57 pm If it is sacred to believe the storytellers, then Freddie was carried away by men while still a student? And moreover, it comes from the mouth of the ex-girlfriend which for some reason was not previously known to anyone.

I wonder how long documentaries will be come out where they will tell when Freddie became interested in men. And this will be told by another one ex-girlfriend, about whom, again, no one knew before.
It's previously been said that his first experiences were at school, although a quote cannot I find

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Generic username wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm
TheMiracleMan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:57 pm If it is sacred to believe the storytellers, then Freddie was carried away by men while still a student? And moreover, it comes from the mouth of the ex-girlfriend which for some reason was not previously known to anyone.

It's previously been said that his first experiences were at school, although a quote cannot I find

I cannot find also and I did not try.