Split from various threads.

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: 2011 Remasters Batch 2 - Are these the offical Bonus Tra

Postby Lester Burnham » Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm

ToyKoto wrote:Look, this ongoing bitch-fest has to stop soon, please! Just for the benefit of others, really. I posted something on the last page and, in all probability, it contains nowt of interest to anyone, but everyone else's posts are just getting swallowed up by this petty morass and you have to wade through gallons of the shit to read anything that's not part of a bloody argument! When will you stop????

Agreed 100%. I had a question/observation get swallowed up by the constant bitching too, so I feel your frustration. It's just too exhausting to read through this shit anymore, with petty little digs and insults we've heard a million times before. What a bore.

Lester Burnham
We Will Rock You

Postby Kes » Sat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm

The shame of it is, that we all basically follow the same band, and like and want the same, or similar things.

The reality of it is that whenever you have the good ingredients for a party, then you are going to attract more elements that can bring the tone of it down a bit.

I'm fairly sure if no-one ever tried putting me on my back foot, then I wouldn't feel the need to respond from it. The but, is can everybody be tactful to everybody else, and/or do they want to be?

If it's any help to you two, I'll try not to "over-contribute" to discussions that appear to be going South, in future.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby play it cool » Sat May 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
ToyKoto wrote:Look, this ongoing bitch-fest has to stop soon, please! Just for the benefit of others, really. I posted something on the last page and, in all probability, it contains nowt of interest to anyone, but everyone else's posts are just getting swallowed up by this petty morass and you have to wade through gallons of the shit to read anything that's not part of a bloody argument! When will you stop????

Agreed 100%. I had a question/observation get swallowed up by the constant bitching too, so I feel your frustration. It's just too exhausting to read through this shit anymore, with petty little digs and insults we've heard a million times before. What a bore.

It's getting fucking ridiculous here now, no wonder people are leaving.

play it cool
We Will Rock You

Postby mab » Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Kes wrote:The shame of it is, that we all basically follow the same band, and like and want the same, or similar things.

The reality of it is that whenever you have the good ingredients for a party, then you are going to attract more elements that can bring the tone of it down a bit.

I'm fairly sure if no-one ever tried putting me on my back foot, then I wouldn't feel the need to respond from it. The but, is can everybody be tactful to everybody else, and/or do they want to be?

If it's any help to you two, I'll try not to "over-contribute" to discussions that appear to be going South, in future.

Naturally, it's never YOUR fault. It's everyone else who is at fault in an argument/discussion/debate involving you. A discussion in which the worst, most inflammatory insults were issued BY you and not AT you.

Still, it's not you. It's the other, less-sophisticated, less long-standing posters who are at fault. If only everyone was on your level, eh, Kes. When you're rude or insulting, it's always justified and always provoked by others. When others are rude or insulting, it's a direct result of their poor attitude/online persona. Still, we can't all be like you, Kes. You played no part - you were a mere victim of the idiocy of others.

Oh, to be able to write the rules.

I agree. Go back to rising above it all like the God you really are. Pompous doesn't come close.

mab
Don't Stop Me Now

Was it all worth it?

Postby JLP » Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I will have a go at splitting the "discussions" later on if I get time. I might have to lock the thread whilst I do it though.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Re: Split from various threads.

Postby action » Sat May 28, 2011 1:16 pm

i think it's dusty's fault :cool:
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Previous

Return to Queenonline