Coast To Coast AM

Discuss all you like about The Great Pretender
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Coast To Coast AM

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:31 am George is not very knowledgeable! Did you hear where he said the movie Bohemian Rhapsody was when he really noticed Queen.
Yes and this woman saying the movie was pretty accurate. Arrrrrrgh!

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:32 am KSHE 95 in St Louis was probably the first St Louis Missouri station to ever play the full length version of Bohemian Rhapsody
I have never heard a radio edit version of Bo Rhap. I did hear a real short version of Liar on the flip side of Killer Queen (I think)

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:32 am KSHE 95 in St Louis was probably the first St Louis Missouri station to ever play the full length version of Bohemian Rhapsody
I have never heard a radio edit version of Bo Rhap. I did hear a real short version of Liar on the flip side of Killer Queen (I think)
I don't know that I've heard a short version of Liar.

AOBTD. Yes!

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Are you calling in next hour? You must!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:36 am Are you calling in next hour? You must!
:lol: I wasn't planning on it. what would I ask? I think I know more than these radio personalities and I really don't wanna go against their so called expert because people listening probably believe everything she is saying.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

More news :roll:

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:38 am
Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:36 am Are you calling in next hour? You must!
:lol: I wasn't planning on it. what would I ask? I think I know more than these radio personalities and I really don't wanna go against their so called expert because people listening probably believe everything she is saying.
Just ask a fun question about Ian Hunter and Mott The Hoople!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:40 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:38 am
Just ask a fun question about Ian Hunter and Mott The Hoople!
:lol:

Oh that woman is back on, talking.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Billy Gibbons?? OK...

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

George is an idiot! Asking about Queen being rivals with The Beatles. What was that Billy Gibbons and Jimi Hendrix stuff? Susan must be rolling her eyes.