Account question

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Account question

Postby Kes » Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 pm

mab wrote:I don't know about you, WeeMann, but I find the fact that Capt Den Ronson is a precise anagram of Non Stop Dancer a bit of a startling coincidence.


Credit where credit's due! That raised a smile! :)
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.
 
Kes
Moderator
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 14223
Images: 747
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 am
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: Account question

Postby TheWhisperer » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 pm

I'd like to leave please. QOL has simply become too frustrating to use due to the lack of information from one of the worlds most important bands. It simply does my head in and I am bored of being left hanging for years. I mean, it's been two years since the albums were reissued for example, and nothing of any real interest has happened since. I will probably pick up Roger's album online if it ever comes out, but other than that, there's nothing to hold my interest as a fan anymore. Sorry to say that, please delete my account, I won't be posting again, take care all :)
 
TheWhisperer
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Account question

Postby icy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Drop JLP a PM, he will sort it for you...or if he reads your post.
Take care.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14546
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: Account question

Postby Kat » Mon May 20, 2013 7:30 am

TheWhisperer wrote:I'd like to leave please. QOL has simply become too frustrating to use due to the lack of information from one of the worlds most important bands. It simply does my head in and I am bored of being left hanging for years. I mean, it's been two years since the albums were reissued for example, and nothing of any real interest has happened since. I will probably pick up Roger's album online if it ever comes out, but other than that, there's nothing to hold my interest as a fan anymore. Sorry to say that, please delete my account, I won't be posting again, take care all :)


Aww... :-( I hope TheWhisperer could come back... :-(
 
Kat
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Account question

Postby WhiteMan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello there.

Whoever you are, I hope I'm applying to the right person.

A friend of mine has recently faced some problems on this forum, and hasn't been able to get access to his account ever since.
Here is what happened. A few weeks ago, he was trying to get access to his QOL forum account trying to pick the right password, as he had reinstalled the operating system on his computer and the data of his browser had been removed by default. Eventually, he realised that he had forgotten his password, so he asked the forum engine to reset it for him. He received a new password, completed the form and tried to login, but the following text appeared, "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below."
Thing is, he hadn't exceeded it by that point of time. That was the only time he tried to login in ages. However, he was suggested to solve the captcha. He did so but the problem just wouldn't disappear. The aforementioned text would keep showing up over and over again. He then reseted the password once again and tried to login with a new password one more time, but that wouldn't work either. He even waited for a week or so to try to login once again, thinking that the problem had occured because he might have indeed exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts by that time.
Now, no matter when he gets to login, this problem keeps showing up all the time, so he can't get access to his account and join any good conversation on the forum.

Me and my friend would be much obliged if you could help him.

Regards,
Anton
 
WhiteMan
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 1:18 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Account question

Postby JLP » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:12 am

WhiteMan wrote:Hello there.

Whoever you are, I hope I'm applying to the right person.

A friend of mine has recently faced some problems on this forum, and hasn't been able to get access to his account ever since.
Here is what happened. A few weeks ago, he was trying to get access to his QOL forum account trying to pick the right password, as he had reinstalled the operating system on his computer and the data of his browser had been removed by default. Eventually, he realised that he had forgotten his password, so he asked the forum engine to reset it for him. He received a new password, completed the form and tried to login, but the following text appeared, "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below."
Thing is, he hadn't exceeded it by that point of time. That was the only time he tried to login in ages. However, he was suggested to solve the captcha. He did so but the problem just wouldn't disappear. The aforementioned text would keep showing up over and over again. He then reseted the password once again and tried to login with a new password one more time, but that wouldn't work either. He even waited for a week or so to try to login once again, thinking that the problem had occured because he might have indeed exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts by that time.
Now, no matter when he gets to login, this problem keeps showing up all the time, so he can't get access to his account and join any good conversation on the forum.

Me and my friend would be much obliged if you could help him.

Regards,
Anton


PM me the username and I will sort it.

P
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 10147
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Account question

Postby Kat » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 am

JLP wrote:
WhiteMan wrote:Hello there.

Whoever you are, I hope I'm applying to the right person.

A friend of mine has recently faced some problems on this forum, and hasn't been able to get access to his account ever since.
Here is what happened. A few weeks ago, he was trying to get access to his QOL forum account trying to pick the right password, as he had reinstalled the operating system on his computer and the data of his browser had been removed by default. Eventually, he realised that he had forgotten his password, so he asked the forum engine to reset it for him. He received a new password, completed the form and tried to login, but the following text appeared, "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below."
Thing is, he hadn't exceeded it by that point of time. That was the only time he tried to login in ages. However, he was suggested to solve the captcha. He did so but the problem just wouldn't disappear. The aforementioned text would keep showing up over and over again. He then reseted the password once again and tried to login with a new password one more time, but that wouldn't work either. He even waited for a week or so to try to login once again, thinking that the problem had occured because he might have indeed exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts by that time.
Now, no matter when he gets to login, this problem keeps showing up all the time, so he can't get access to his account and join any good conversation on the forum.

Me and my friend would be much obliged if you could help him.

Regards,
Anton


PM me the username and I will sort it.

P


Reminds me of the several attempts to join this forum - I lost count of the attempts to to solve the captcha. Anyway, did anything happen with the friend? Has the problem been solved?
 
Kat
 
User avatar

 
 

Previous

Return to Queenonline

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest