What happened to Royal's sub forum?

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: What happened to Royal's sub forum?

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 am

This is bizarre to say the least. Even if you must delete all his posts, shouldn't you bring back or sort out the bee gees thread and put it in Another World.

Just because someone hasn't posted in 6 months is no excuse for deleting their threads. I see one poster who was always quite regular on here, then they left for a while and who knows if they will be back. Their last known time on here was Fri Apr 16, 2010. :shock: But their posts are all here and what about Mahler and a handful of ex board favorites? They're still here but Royal isn't. :roll:
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby JLP » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

icy wrote:Can Royal's thread about the Bee Gee's be bought back by any chance? I kept updating the thread about Robin's health.

why not start a thread?
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby icy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 pm

JLP wrote:
icy wrote:Can Royal's thread about the Bee Gee's be bought back by any chance? I kept updating the thread about Robin's health.

why not start a thread?

Um, because the point of my updates in the Bee Gee thread were about news/information of Robin's health at the time. He died a few months back.
I do wonder now if some of Royal's posts were even looked at before being moved/deleted outright. First his posts were moved from Save Me to a public forum, for weeks it stayed there until I bought it to attention, and the Bee Gee thread where I was posting updates/info about Robin were deleted...did I break any rules in that thread or something? Please do let me know, plus can that thread please be bought back?
Again, why were people who have been away longer than Royal have posts still on the board? Can Royal post in here again, or not?
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
I Want To Break Free

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Postby JLP » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 pm

icy wrote:
JLP wrote:

why not start a thread?

Um, because the point of my updates in the Bee Gee thread were about news/information of Robin's health at the time. He died a few months back.
I do wonder now if some of Royal's posts were even looked at before being moved/deleted outright. First his posts were moved from Save Me to a public forum, for weeks it stayed there until I bought it to attention, and the Bee Gee thread where I was posting updates/info about Robin were deleted...did I break any rules in that thread or something? Please do let me know, plus can that thread please be bought back?
Again, why were people who have been away longer than Royal have posts still on the board? Can Royal post in here again, or not?

You want to start throwing accusations like that about? I am not even going to bother lowering myself to that level.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby icy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 pm

JLP wrote:

You want to start throwing accusations like that about? I am not even going to bother lowering myself to that level.

I'm not accusing, I'm simply asking questions. It's a fact his post/s were moved out of Save Me, out into the public part of the board, and back to Save Me after I bought it up. That's why I am wondering if things were looked at. I am asking if one thread can be bought back/if I broke any rules in it. I am asking if people who have been away from the boards longer than he has, will lose their posts as well. I am asking if he can still post on the boards here or not. So no,I'm not not accusing, I am asking you or whoever can answer.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running

icy
I Want To Break Free

Postby JLP » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm

icy wrote:
JLP wrote:

I'm not accusing, I'm simply asking questions. It's a fact his post/s were moved out of Save Me, out into the public part of the board, and back to Save Me after I bought it up. That's why I am wondering if things were looked at. I am asking if one thread can be bought back/if I broke any rules in it. I am asking if people who have been away from the boards longer than he has, will lose their posts as well. I am asking if he can still post on the boards here or not. So no,I'm not not accusing, I am asking you or whoever can answer.

you were accusing so I am not answering. Up to the others if they do.

I do wonder now if some of Royal's posts were even looked at before being moved/deleted outright
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby icy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm

JLP wrote:
icy wrote:
JLP wrote:

you were accusing so I am not answering. Up to the others if they do.

I do wonder now if some of Royal's posts were even looked at before being moved/deleted outright

Do you blame me for wondering that after all of his posts and a few of mine were moved and then deleted for no good reason, the reason given he hasn't posted here in a while?
It's too bad you aren't giving me an answer, can you answer Inny's question then?
I am unsure if I will get an answer from anyone else in the team, the reason I asked you is because you are admin.
My question on the first page about setting a precedent if people are away longer than Royal remains unanswered, it's been there weeks now without any kind of reply at all. It was fd who got more answers in a few hours than I did in weeks.
What really shocks me other than his posts being moved into his own forum,then posts moved from Save Me to a public part of the board, is that one could start a "new thread" easier said than done because the Bee Gee thread ended up being mainly about Robin Gibb and his health who fought so hard to live, gave a hell of a fight, and is now gone, and to know my time, effort and concern for him(admittedly it was a few posts, but I thought it was important for many reasons) in posting/updating about him was all for nothing. I was here at the time, so my posts are gone too...it makes no sense to me.
A shame(IMO) all the above happened ^^ and a shame I can't get answers to at least one of my questions. A shame you think I'm accusing by asking questions.
I'm not looking to argue with you/anyone, I'm looking/hoping for answers, I hope you can see/read that.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running

icy
I Want To Break Free

Postby FreddieFan120 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm

So if Royal posted in a section now, it would stay there?
Seems like all he had to do was leave for a while :P
I'M BAAACK!!! :)
I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME :P :)

FreddieFan120
Spread Your Wings

Hey everyone! I'm back!!! Remember me? (the crazy one) :P

Previous

Return to Queenonline