Giving Thanks

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Giving Thanks

Postby Kat » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:36 am

I swear I can't find a thread on this, but if there is one, then I apologise. How are Thanks given? :)

Kat

Re: Giving Thanks

Postby Tarkus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 am

At the top right-hand side of the person's post, there are three buttons. A ! in a triangle, which you can click to report a post, if you think it's not appropriate for whatever reason, a Quote button to quote the post, and a 'Thumb's Up' button. Clicking the 'Thumb's Up button will then 'thank' a person for their post. Once you've done that, it changes into a 'Thumb's Down' button, in case you want to 'un-thank' that post. :cool:
Forks Over Knives!

"Raging in thought, mouthless, the millions obey; so call off your dogs, you preachers of what we can say."- Silent Nation, Asia.

Tarkus
The Show Must Go On

Citizen of the Silent Nation

Re: Giving Thanks

Postby Kat » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Tarkus wrote:At the top right-hand side of the person's post, there are three buttons. A ! in a triangle, which you can click to report a post, if you think it's not appropriate for whatever reason, a Quote button to quote the post, and a 'Thumb's Up' button. Clicking the 'Thumb's Up button will then 'thank' a person for their post. Once you've done that, it changes into a 'Thumb's Down' button, in case you want to 'un-thank' that post. :cool:

Thanks, Tarkus! You the Man! :rockon:

Kat

Return to Queenonline