Mobile site?

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Mobile site?

Postby Simon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey there,
any chances to get a mobile version of the message board? I'm in my mid-30s now and I don't have the energy anymore to get up from the sofa all the time to bore you with my thoughts.

Seriously though. I have not much experience with such things, but it looks like more and more sites have a mobile version as well. I'm pretty sure I have seen this for message boards as well.
"Or you have it, or you don't!"

Simon
Don't Stop Me Now

Re: Mobile site?

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:17 am

Simon wrote:Hey there,
any chances to get a mobile version of the message board? I'm in my mid-30s now and I don't have the energy anymore to get up from the sofa all the time to bore you with my thoughts.

Seriously though. I have not much experience with such things, but it looks like more and more sites have a mobile version as well. I'm pretty sure I have seen this for message boards as well.

Does your mobile have google installed on it? If so, can you access the board using google to do the search and when you get here, do you see a login box? If so, have you tried logging in with it?
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby Simon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Simon wrote:Hey there,

Does your mobile have google installed on it? If so, can you access the board using google to do the search and when you get here, do you see a login box? If so, have you tried logging in with it?

i don't quite understand you.
Of course I know that I can access the forum with my smartphone. But the full site is not really easy to use with a small screen. Mobile sites break down websites to its bare bone so that the texts are presented on small screens more effectively.
It feels like looking for something with a magnifying glass. It is possible, but not really fun to do.
"Or you have it, or you don't!"

Simon
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby icy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:32 am

QOL on a cell/even an iphone is bad to use. I know when I used to do it, it was hard to PM, quote, thank, and in fast moving threads, to keep up. I would like to have a mobile site, it would be great, but could it happen?
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
I Want To Break Free