Page 1 of 2

Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:09 pm
by Ian-Highlander
Apologies for the un-anounced "off" time. There were some urgent software updates that needed to be done to the forum.

First batch is now done, however expect some more in the near future, I'm in the process of running these up on my test server now and will update this site once I'm happy with them.

Not sure if anyone will care, but unfortunately as part of the update process the list of past "thanks for posts" has had to be cleared, there was a database mismatch when updating it which I had some problems with, the functionality is now updated and upgraded successfully but I have no way of restoring the old thanks lists so the counters have all been reset to zero, sorry.

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 pm
by Elessar
Anyone who cares is a massive thanker.

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm
by Simon
I wanted to retire when I reached a hundred thanks... sorry about that.

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:12 pm
by fairydandy
I thanked Elessar, just Elessar. It was a post about Cliff Richard. Soooooo funny it was, well to me anyway.

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:27 pm
by julymorning
Ummmm, thanks for letting us know. ;-)

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm
by Elessar
fairydandy wrote:I thanked Elessar, just Elessar. It was a post about Cliff Richard. Soooooo funny it was, well to me anyway.


Well that fucking bag of bones rocked up on stage at the Queen's Jubilee having been in the music industry for about 300 years, and he couldn't even sing in tune!

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 pm
by fairydandy
Elessar wrote:
fairydandy wrote:I thanked Elessar, just Elessar. It was a post about Cliff Richard. Soooooo funny it was, well to me anyway.


Well that fucking bag of bones rocked up on stage at the Queen's Jubilee having been in the music industry for about 300 years, and he couldn't even sing in tune!


I love that sort of humour. It was a dismissive put down, full of sarcasm and bitchiness. It was so you... :P

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 pm
by icy
Ian-Highlander wrote:Apologies for the un-anounced "off" time. There were some urgent software updates that needed to be done to the forum.

First batch is now done, however expect some more in the near future, I'm in the process of running these up on my test server now and will update this site once I'm happy with them.

Not sure if anyone will care, but unfortunately as part of the update process the list of past "thanks for posts" has had to be cleared, there was a database mismatch when updating it which I had some problems with, the functionality is now updated and upgraded successfully but I have no way of restoring the old thanks lists so the counters have all been reset to zero, sorry.

Some people thanked just for the heck of it, and the #'s of it.
Well, thanks for the info!

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:31 pm
by Fizzle
Damn, I worked hard for my 4 thanks. :P

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 pm
by jimbo
Fizzle wrote:Damn, I worked hard for my 4 thanks. :P


:lol:

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm
by Ian-Highlander
Second batch of updates done including the major software updates.

Please let me know if anyone spots any issues with the forums that appear to have been caused by these updates.

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm
by fairydandy
Ian-Highlander wrote:Second batch of updates done including the major software updates.

Please let me know if anyone spots any issues with the forums that appear to have been caused by these updates.


No, it's still as boring as hell. ;-)

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm
by Ian-Highlander
:lol:

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 pm
by CNB
fairydandy wrote:
Ian-Highlander wrote:Second batch of updates done including the major software updates.

Please let me know if anyone spots any issues with the forums that appear to have been caused by these updates.


No, it's still as boring as hell. ;-)


That's because JLP won't allow us to have an Adam Lambert thread! :duel: :blowup: :onfire:

Re: Updates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 pm
by icy
CNB wrote:
That's because JLP won't allow us to have an Adam Lambert thread! :duel: :blowup: :onfire:

:sigh: and :lol: at the same time.