Welcome to Queenonline

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Administrator » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 am

Hey Guys,


Welcome to the all new QOL Forum.


It has been some time since we updated the message board, mainly due to a lack of access and control. However, putting all that aside I hope you like the new home, it is hopefully one of several new starts over here at QOL as we look to roll out some new plans over the next 12 months or so. It is indeed exciting times for Queen with many projects on the boil as we speak.


Thanks to all who provided feedback over the last few weeks during the transitional period as we explained why we were moving things around and providing a new template for you all to have fun on, it really has helped.


Lastly a big THANK YOU to Ian who has worked very hard and has helped me spearhead getting this all off the ground.


Enjoy!


G
 
Administrator
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: London, UK
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Cool Cat » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 am

:D Nice to be here.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4548
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby J Starbuck88 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks so much it's nice to be back amongst the QOL family :)
My make up maybe flaking but my smile still stays on
 
J Starbuck88
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

Is this A Kind of Magic? or does The Show Go On

      
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Leicestershire, U.K
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Driven By Me » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello everybody!! :D This is my first post on the new boards!
 
Driven By Me
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Allen Park, Mich USA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby electricfire81 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm

And this is me being new lol but hey glad to be aboard this nice place :)
Half Taylorette/Half Mayniac/Full Queen/Full chocolate lover

Skhorm Horpef: Thank you Emily my friend

Image
 
electricfire81
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

Not the tunnel....ANYTHING BUT THE TUNNEL

      
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm
Location: Brian's hair and Roger's yacht
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Sir Knute » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 am

Hello everybody!

I am Knute.
Hear me roar!
 
Sir Knute
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Sir Didymus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 am

Well, here we are... welcome back everyone. The fox is in the house! Good to hear of new beginnings for Queen - its about time some new shiny projects snuck out there...

Shame the old board is already locked off and not 'read-only', as there were things I was going to save but didn't get chance sooner.

Now to find a light template, as smilies look HORRID on dark backgrounds!
"Years will come, years will go, and politicians will do f*** all to make the world a better place. But all over the world, young men and young women will always dream dreams and put those dreams into song."
The Count
 
Sir Didymus
Suburban Wonderfox
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2374
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Manchester, mostly.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby JLP » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

Sir Didymus wrote:Well, here we are... welcome back everyone. The fox is in the house! Good to hear of new beginnings for Queen - its about time some new shiny projects snuck out there...

Shame the old board is already locked off and not 'read-only', as there were things I was going to save but didn't get chance sooner.

Now to find a light template, as smilies look HORRID on dark backgrounds!


it will be available soon. Not sure how soon though, Ian is dealing with that.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 10614
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 401 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Sir Didymus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 am

JLP wrote:
Sir Didymus wrote:Well, here we are... welcome back everyone. The fox is in the house! Good to hear of new beginnings for Queen - its about time some new shiny projects snuck out there...

Shame the old board is already locked off and not 'read-only', as there were things I was going to save but didn't get chance sooner.

Now to find a light template, as smilies look HORRID on dark backgrounds!


it will be available soon. Not sure how soon though, Ian is dealing with that.


Awesomesauce. I'm a bit behind on all this... just trying to catch up horrendously! :shock:

Can't decide on a template now after all that... gonna keep dabbling methinks.

BTW - kudos on the av/sig combo!
"Years will come, years will go, and politicians will do f*** all to make the world a better place. But all over the world, young men and young women will always dream dreams and put those dreams into song."
The Count
 
Sir Didymus
Suburban Wonderfox
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2374
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Location: Manchester, mostly.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby The Doctor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Great to see the board finally updated.
 
The Doctor
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 am
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Simon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am

I can't help but notice that this is also a good way to get rid of the Queen+Paul Rodgers project in their history. Not only is the section gone, all the threads are as well and only accessible through the old, archived board (which only a couple of people will use anyway).

Anyway, looking forward to reading a lot here again, and writing the odd answer or question.
"Or you have it, or you don't!"
 
Simon
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2466
Images: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Ian-Highlander » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 am

Simon wrote:I can't help but notice that this is also a good way to get rid of the Queen+Paul Rodgers project in their history. Not only is the section gone, all the threads are as well and only accessible through the old, archived board (which only a couple of people will use anyway).

Anyway, looking forward to reading a lot here again, and writing the odd answer or question.

The decision to merge the Q+PR forum into a "collaborations" forum was one taken locally by us and not a directive from above, no conspiracy there I'm afraid. :)
 
Ian-Highlander
There Can Be Only One

There Can Be Only One
 
User avatar

 

I was born with nothing and I've got most of it left...

      
 
Posts: 725
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Simon » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 am

Ian-Highlander wrote:
Simon wrote:I can't help but notice that this is also a good way to get rid of the Queen+Paul Rodgers project in their history. Not only is the section gone, all the threads are as well and only accessible through the old, archived board (which only a couple of people will use anyway).

Anyway, looking forward to reading a lot here again, and writing the odd answer or question.

The decision to merge the Q+PR forum into a "collaborations" forum was one taken locally by us and not a directive from above, no conspiracy there I'm afraid. :)


And what kind of car do you get for this answer :P ?

I know that there has been some discussion how to restructure the forum. It is strange though since the collaboration with Paul Rodgers is the last project the band was active. but I am not intending to start this discussion again. :ugeek: .
"Or you have it, or you don't!"
 
Simon
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2466
Images: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby QueensLovergril39 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:58 am

The new boards look great ! Its good to be back and I look foward to posting on the new board with this being my first post here since the big move.

For some that may or may not have known me on the old board to well I was bluechild18.
Lover of Life Singer of Songs
 
QueensLovergril39
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

Queen Live at The Rainbow Rocks!

      
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am
Location: St.Louis,MO (USA)
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Welcome to Queenonline

Postby Lino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks for all guys! Here in a few months it'll be 8 years after my registration in that black old artscience forum!!
I'm a globetrotter and I'm proud of it!
 
Lino
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal!!
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Next

Return to Queenonline

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest