sub-section for AL collaboration?

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

sub-section for AL collaboration?

Postby Simon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Dear powers that be,

is it planned to have some sort of section for the Adam Lambert specific topics? Didn't something similar exist with Paul Rodgers?
I for one would like to see individual topics for each gig and not browse through one tour thread, but that would be excessive in the main Queen thread. Just sayin...
"Or you have it, or you don't!"

Simon
Don't Stop Me Now

Re: sub-section for AL collaboration?

Postby fairydandy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:22 pm

They have ignored you Simon!

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby fairydandy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Good idea!! ;)

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby P.T » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Gets my vote :drunk:

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby bluerhap » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Surprising it has not already happened.

bluerhap
Spread Your Wings

Postby JLP » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 am

We decided against this a while back in 2012. Mainly because of the problems caused by numerous reports and so on coming in more or less every day. It hardly seems worth it now. However there is no reason people cannot start threads for each show. Once the inevitable bollocks starts, they can be merged into the main thread.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby fairydandy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 pm

JLP wrote:We decided against this a while back in 2012. Mainly because of the problems caused by numerous reports and so on coming in more or less every day. It hardly seems worth it now. However there is no reason people cannot start threads for each show. Once the inevitable bollocks starts, they can be merged into the main thread.

How can it hardly be worth it JLP, the tour has only just started! A few clicks of the mouse and the tour has its own section! Sounds fair to me (especially with the rule that the QAL 'chat thread' will be the dumping ground for any post that is not related to that show). Still, at least you answered and didn't just ignore the requests, so that's something. :P

I don't have a downer on you at all of course, you're great...but it's as if you have all but given up on QOL and it's a chore to be checking all of the threads (if that's the case, throw in the towel and give it to someone who does want it). Personally, I wouldn't check all of the threads and there is no way that I would act on all of those silly 'reports' that you receive....just ignore them and let QOL find its own level, as it always did. Tell the silly sods who keep doing the reporting to stop wasting your time with such nonsense. In today's crazy, fucked up, politically correct world, we all have to watch what we say, but that doesn't mean that you are responsible for it, or for what is said.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby WeeMann » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Even telling people to grow up and ignore stuff takes time, particularly when people can't see that others have the right to opinions. If we only received legitimate complaints that we always upheld, this would be a walk in the park.

Personally, I agree with you in that, although everyone has the right to be offended by a comment, it doesn't automatically mean that comment isn't valid and shouldn't remain. Sadly, some people just see that as another excuse to have an argument...
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Return to Queenonline