forum llayout

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

forum llayout

Postby action » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

News Of The World
Whenever Queen have new projects and products for you - we'll let you know in here. Only Admins or Moderators can start threads in here, although anyone can discuss new and forthcoming releases in those threads.

The Show Must Go On
Discuss current and upcoming Queen projects.

what is the difference between "current and upcoming queen projects" and "new projects?"
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Re: forum llayout

Postby Dusty » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Context.

Current means ongoing right now, upcoming is stuff that will be coming out soon. A new project has just come out, so it's not upcoming anymore, but after a few days, it's current. As such, something in the pipeline or already out is discussed in TSMGO, stuff that's just out will be announced in NOTW.

Dusty

Postby lord of all darkness » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

action wrote:News Of The World
Whenever Queen have new projects and products for you - we'll let you know in here. Only Admins or Moderators can start threads in here, although anyone can discuss new and forthcoming releases in those threads.

The Show Must Go On

what is the difference between "current and upcoming queen projects" and "new projects?"

I must admit it is confusing. Current and upcoming? Vs New? It would make more sense for new and upcoming projects to be together in 'The Show Must Go on'? With current projects in 'News of the world'.

Pity the greypoodle has to demean himself by sucking up to the admins.
BAN them!

lord of all darkness
We Will Rock You

You are a pussy! I said show me your war face!

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 pm

News Of The World is for official announcements, so only admin can create threads in that forum.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

That said, we've not been doing a great job of keeping it updated! :oops:

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Dusty » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 am

lord of all darkness wrote:
action wrote:News Of The World

The Show Must Go On

I must admit it is confusing. Current and upcoming? Vs New? It would make more sense for new and upcoming projects to be together in 'The Show Must Go on'? With current projects in 'News of the world'.

Pity the greypoodle has to demean himself by sucking up to the admins.

Your crony wanted an explanation, I gave it to him. At least I didn't call him a cent. "Ooh, he's sucking up to admin!" You do realise that you sound like a complete twat coming out with that crap. I find it somewhat ironic that you're the one who says I can't resist coming here to start arguments, yet it's you that's decided to make a snarky remark while things have been relatively peaceful.

Dusty

Postby Kes » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Elessar wrote:That said, we've not been doing a great job of keeping it updated! :oops:

I think for something to require an "update", then something has to be done to make it different from what's there. If you know of anything official happening... that isn't already there, fill your boots. I think we've done just about everything we can possibly do with nothing.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby Elessar » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 am

Kes wrote:
Elessar wrote:That said, we've not been doing a great job of keeping it updated! :oops:

I think for something to require an "update", then something has to be done to make it different from what's there. If you know of anything official happening... that isn't already there, fill your boots. I think we've done just about everything we can possibly do with nothing.

There were only about two threads in there when I wrote that post - I moved a few in after that.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

what a maze the forum layout is :?

just now i discoverd a whole new section in the "lap of the gods" forum: the solo projects

it is highly confusing to have "live killers" and "killer queen"

i dont know who thought that this is an improvement over the old board, because it isnt. if you cant better the old layout (apart from including as many word plays on the forum titles as possible), its best to leave it as it is
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Return to Queenonline