PRICES

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

PRICES

Postby queenshave » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi can any one tell me why queen fan only site is charging more for the box set than amazon... that any one can purchase.. i pay my membership and would hope that i would be getting the set at a good price... not the other way :x

queenshave
Spread Your Wings

Re: PRICES

Postby fairydandy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 pm

queenshave wrote:Hi can any one tell me why queen fan only site is charging more for the box set than amazon... that any one can purchase.. i pay my membership and would hope that i would be getting the set at a good price... not the other way :x

When you say the 'Queen fan only site' do you mean the Queen Fan Club?

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby Kes » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:15 pm

I'd guess so, you don't pay a membership for here, unless you mean the peer pressure of seemingly being forced to want to buy just about anything they put out.

Saying that, I've got one of those Jazz turntable mats on my record deck, and it looks like the canine's appendage. :wellfuckingsmart:
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby Kes » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:20 pm

If they DO mean the fan club, well, the fan club's a business, not supported financially by the band, so the ladies that run it have to try and carve a living out of it, or it wouldn't be able to exist.

As it is, I think she now has to run it from her home, because it wasn't generating enough money to support the separate office they used to have in Barnes.

The likes of Amazon are dealing with hundreds of products by thousands of artists (and because they pay tax in fucking Lichtenstein, or somewhere similar), can apparently sell them cheaper than the bloody things cost UMG to make.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Return to Queenonline