Why is it such a mystery?

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Why is it such a mystery?

Postby AlexKx » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 am

Why is it such a mystery how to get back to the home page of this website? It's been like this for years. For example I click on the "QUEEN Online" image up there (it is beautiful, mmmmokay?) but it just takes me to the top of the message board. I know the way to do it is by retyping queenonline.com into my web browser and getting there that way but what I am talking about is using one's mouse or clicker or what have you. Is there some secret that I'm not in on? Do I have to go to a computer class to understand something? Yo, what's up with this? And no I'm not a troll. QUEEN rule and are still the mmmm third greatest recording group in my mind.
 
AlexKx
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby icy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:15 am

AlexKx wrote:Why is it such a mystery how to get back to the home page of this website? It's been like this for years. For example I click on the "QUEEN Online" image up there (it is beautiful, mmmmokay?) but it just takes me to the top of the message board. I know the way to do it is by retyping queenonline.com into my web browser and getting there that way but what I am talking about is using one's mouse or clicker or what have you. Is there some secret that I'm not in on? Do I have to go to a computer class to understand something? Yo, what's up with this? And no I'm not a troll. QUEEN rule and are still the mmmm third greatest recording group in my mind.

:spin: :lol:
:lol: :spin:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14952
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 512 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby AlexKx » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:12 am

PLEASE TELL ME! GOD! I don't understand! Don't laugh at me!
 
AlexKx
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 am

AlexKx wrote:PLEASE TELL ME! GOD! I don't understand! Don't laugh at me!


Click the left hand tab at the top of the board (NOT the page) that says BOARD INDEX.
I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
I'm gonna keep on rocking, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the twenty-fifth hour,
'Cause now I'm living on blues power.
 
Innuendoes
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 9740
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby Pingu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Nah he's right. There's no link to the official website from the forum. It's a one way street.

I'd say just do yourself a bookmark or shortcut or add to top sites in your browser. Mmkay ;)
 
Pingu
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 427
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby Ian-Highlander » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Errrmmm, top right tab of every single page of the forums is "Links" and it's the top link in there...
 
Ian-Highlander
There Can Be Only One

There Can Be Only One
 
User avatar

 

I was born with nothing and I've got most of it left...

      
 
Posts: 722
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Why is it such a mystery?

Postby Pingu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Ian-Highlander wrote:Errrmmm, top right tab of every single page of the forums is "Links" and it's the top link in there...


Yes it is fairdos. I've never seen it before tbh but it's only there if you're logged in which I rarely am.
 
Pingu
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 427
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 25 times


Return to Queenonline

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest