Is it possible to have a chatroom here?

Welcome to Queenonline. This is the place to report problems, or give feedback about this message board or the entire Queenonline site.

Re: Is it possible to have a chatroom here?

Postby ice on fire » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 am

Not much sense then wondering Ian could make a chatroom and someone else could step up and be a mod.

ice on fire

Postby Pastieman.Steve » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Pastieman.Steve wrote:Well that makes at least 2-3 of us that were not there when these said incidents occurred either.
I am not sure who you are accusing of hacking into the system claiming to have done what you are saying, as far as I know that is not possible, and I sure as hell never accused you of anything. Anyone could join under any name or change their name while in there, I remember at one time we had 17 Pastiemen which got very confusing LOL.
From what I can remember, more often than not you used to go in the CR using a different name because you felt someone was following you around on the net and you didn't want said person knowing it was you, if there was someone in there or who entered who you didn't know who they were you used to ask me or Ian to check their IP address to try to find out who it was, but I don't recall any of the other things you are saying.

I am not really sure why you are bring all this up or what you hope to gain from opening up old wounds, like most things in life there was far more good that came out of or happened in the CR than there was bad which is the same in any CR on the web, but people always seem to forget about that.
For the record I dont think it would be good to bring it back either.

Wrong. http://tinyurl.com/2vr6d2l

MY GOD :shock: You expect me to remember something that happened on a messageboard, in a CR FOUR years ago? And what is even more worrying is the fact that you saved a link to it, why would you need to do that?
I cant remember what happened 4 days ago let alone 4 years ago, I have this thing called a life (and a bad memory) and as I said before I have no idea what you hope to gain from opening up old wounds.

Pastieman.Steve
We Will Rock You

Should be doing something else

Postby JLP » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 am

One of the real bug bears I have about this board is that people keep on dragging up the past. Are we not able to move on for goodnes sakes?
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 pm

FFS, I did not save a link to that situation on the old board. It only took me a few minutes to find it, though. It also looked like someone else, other than myself, had beat me to it. :shock:

It doesn't take very long to look something up, you know?

Innuendoes

Postby ice on fire » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Would anyone like to know why I had this idea? The other night I desprately needed someone,almost anyone to talk to and there was no one avabile. Dunno if its simple or complicated to understand it.
Please don't argue over this, bad idea it was to bring it up.

ice on fire

Postby JLP » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

ice on fire wrote:Would anyone like to know why I had this idea? The other night I desprately needed someone,almost anyone to talk to and there was no one avabile. Dunno if its simple or complicated to understand it.
Please don't argue over this, bad idea it was to bring it up.

No, you asked a legitimate question ice. Please don't beat yourself up about asking the question.

To be honest do chatrooms still exist? With the advent of Facebook, Twitter et al, is there an actual need?
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby ice on fire » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Yes I really think there is a need. Not everyone has a facebook, MSN, Twitter etc. I have pals here who I only speak to here.

ice on fire

Postby ELQ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I'm all for a chat function!
:)

ELQ
Spread Your Wings

You can not estimate the immensity of the fuck in which I do not give.

Postby ice on fire » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

Thanks~so far that makes 2 of us. A little surprised that there are not more who would like to see it again.

ice on fire

Previous

Return to Queenonline