Kes

Re: John Mayer

Post by Kes »

Clarity.

Kes

Post by Kes »

Always one to pass on good info...

"Vinyl Me Please" have made a limited number of copies of the Continuum album, on turquiose vinyl, in the USA.

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/ ... 6abc&_ss=r

They also made a rather nice red/black "galaxy" vinyl pressing of ANATO last year. Very nice if you can get it.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Kes wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:10 pm
Always one to pass on good info...

"Vinyl Me Please" have made a limited number of copies of the Continuum album, on turquiose vinyl, in the USA.

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/ ... 6abc&_ss=r

They also made a rather nice red/black "galaxy" vinyl pressing of ANATO last year. Very nice if you can get it.
Nice one, will you be buying it?

Kes

Post by Kes »

The VMP releases aren't particularly easy to buy in the UK, or anywhere else this side of the Atlantic. They don't like international shipping, but yes, I've already bought one via a third party, but still waiting for it to arrive.

With the blue vinyl Queen Greatest Hits II, it still isn't released here, and in the possibilty it's released here when I'm on shift, i got two copies imported from Europe, just to get my hands on it.

Kes

Post by Kes »

On the subject of Mr Mayer, as far as I can tell, he's moved from his place in Montana, to his LA residence, so he can start work on a few songs for his next album. From having regular once a week lockdown podcasts, he's gone very quiet.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Moved from Montana to LA? Bad move!

Kes

Post by Kes »

Innuendoes wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:23 am
Moved from Montana to LA? Bad move!
He can still isolate, he has his own studio facilities in both places. I don't know he's there for definite, it's just what I heard on the grapevine.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Kes wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:57 am
The VMP releases aren't particularly easy to buy in the UK, or anywhere else this side of the Atlantic. They don't like international shipping, but yes, I've already bought one via a third party, but still waiting for it to arrive.

With the blue vinyl Queen Greatest Hits II, it still isn't released here, and in the possibilty it's released here when I'm on shift, i got two copies imported from Europe, just to get my hands on it.
Good luck, I hope it makes its way to you.