Coast To Coast AM

Discuss all you like about The Great Pretender
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Coast To Coast AM

Post by Innuendoes »

That would be something if they got Brian on this show. Wow! I doubt that will ever happen, though. He's too busy.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:23 am That would be something if they got Brian on this show. Wow! I doubt that will ever happen, though. He's too busy.
Maybe if the Lambert thing doesn't work out he'll come on the show.

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:26 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:23 am That would be something if they got Brian on this show. Wow! I doubt that will ever happen, though. He's too busy.
Maybe if the Lambert thing doesn't work out he'll come on the show.
Did he say something about having Lambert on the show? I had to step out back because I thought I heard something on the deck and might have missed something.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:27 am Did he say something about having Lambert on the show? I had to step out back because I thought I heard something on the deck and might have missed something.
Nothing about Adam on the show. I can't imagine George with a real musical guest.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:30 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:27 am Did he say something about having Lambert on the show? I had to step out back because I thought I heard something on the deck and might have missed something.
Nothing about Adam on the show. I can't imagine George with a real musical guest.
Oh ok. I won't listen, I think, if it's Lambert. Brian, yes!

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

One last segment, I grade the show a solid C so far. Some good info and some ridiculous stuff.

It appears the last segment is just about her career.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:42 am One last segment, I grade the show a solid C so far. Some good info and some ridiculous stuff.

We got a talker on, now. About Queen! Oh oh, cutting out.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 am
Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:42 am One last segment, I grade the show a solid C so far. Some good info and some ridiculous stuff.

Jo Jo Gunne, Focus and Randy California...all by one caller

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:47 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 am

Jo Jo Gunne, Focus and Randy California...all by one caller
Yea, that's amazing. I will bet half the ppl on this board never heard of Focus. I remember hearing Moving Waves and that's when I got on the phone and called KSHE at like 3am and talked to the DJ. That was awesome. Not sure where I found that album but I got it pretty fast. And I don't think it did for me what it did the very first time I ever heard it but it blew me away.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

A Led Zep question, that defines Queen's career!