Coast To Coast AM

Discuss all you like about The Great Pretender
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Coast To Coast AM

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:51 am A Led Zep question, that defines Queen's career!
But Focus doesn't, does it? LOL

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

A caller referred to Adam Lambert as the leader of Queen.

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:53 am A caller referred to Adam Lambert as the leader of Queen.
I heard that. Waiting for the peanut gallery to start cheering. :lol:

*cough*

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:54 am *cough*
I didn't quite hear that...

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

I LOVE Spread Your Wings. That's one of the songs I go to first if I want to listen to Queen but my son gets upset by it. I think he is or was thinking of things in his own life back when he worked at McD's so I am hesitant to play it if he's awake. But I really love it a lot. Could play on repeat for an hour at least.

More, more, more!

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:02 am More, more, more!
That's what you say but apparently the segment about Queen is over...a little disappointing.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:09 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:02 am More, more, more!
That's what you say but apparently the segment about Queen is over...a little disappointing.
Yea, maybe more people will call in, anyway, with more Queen stuff to talk about. I sure hope so. It's fun to listen to even if they're wrong. LOL

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

A little disappointing that more messageboarders didn't join us with our listening party. It appears we are a party of two.

Some callers are mentioning music but it's not very focused. I'm checking out, it was fun while it lasted.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:30 am A little disappointing that more messageboarders didn't join us with our listening party. It appears we are a party of two.

Some callers are mentioning music but it's not very focused. I'm checking out, it was fun while it lasted.
Agreed. We tried to get others to chime in but no one did.

Frank

Post by Frank »

Hey guys. I wish I could have joined but it was in the middle of the night and I had to be ready for teaching in the morning. I'll definitely listen back though.