In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
MusicalProstitute

Re: In The News Today...

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:57 pm I must have posted at least 20 articles per day against BLM and Antifa for a year on here. :lol: :lol: :lol: More like one per week, if that. :roll:
Antifa have some real scummy elements. They make me sick.

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:59 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:41 pm
MusicalProstitute wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Don't tell me, people are calling this officer racist now?

Maybe it would have been better if he had let the nutter go and stab some innocent victims?

I bet some elements of BLM are defending this violent criminal already.
Of course they are. :roll:

Protests Erupt In Lancaster, Pa., Following Officer-Involved Shooting Death
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... ting-death

"This has been a heartbreaking day for our city," Lancaster Mayor Danene Sorace said in a statement on Sunday. "I grieve for the loss of life and know that there are more questions to be answered as the investigation continues."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/us/lanca ... index.html
How typically predictable.

They see racism everywhere.

One day maybe they will spend their time and efforts on standing up for victims of real racism; but only if the story is big enough to help promote their cause. Obviously.
People want to automatically call me a racist. I bet those same people didn't even watch the video or read an article about the officer shooting. Meanwhile, the man with the knife was Latino. I don't know if he's South American, Mexican, Puerto Rican or what. All I have to say is that I have the upmost respect for Mexican doctors because one literally saved my life. I will never forget him and never stop singing his praises. He knew in about 5 minutes what all the white doctors, the hospital staff, ER staff and everyone else I saw could not find nor even try to find. He was brilliant!

MusicalProstitute

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:04 pm

People want to automatically call me a racist. I bet those same people didn't even watch the video or read an article about the officer shooting. Meanwhile, the man with the knife was Latino. I don't know if he's South American, Mexican, Puerto Rican or what. All I have to say is that I have the upmost respect for Mexican doctors because one literally saved my life. I will never forget him and never stop singing his praises. He knew in about 5 minutes what all the white doctors, the hospital staff, ER staff and everyone else I saw could not find nor even try to find. He was brilliant!
Yeah. I have had the same BS on here. Always one or two of the same people and always utter nonsense. These types see racism everywhere - and when it is not there they just make it up. It is the Lefty way.

We currently live in a world in which Freddie has been 'cancelled' by the Woke morons because they now class him as racist. No more needs to be said about such a thick and ignorant mentality.

My argument has always been the same: these people belittle the real fight against racism. That is what irks me the most. They play the race card so often (and invariably without good reason) that they diminish the true fight against true racism. How depressing.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:55 pm
JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm
Bull!
For someone who claims to be so very busy, you must be brilliant at searching out all the anti BLM and Antifa stuff you post. Ever thought of working for the CIA?
Yea I was very busy since I did all the video for a ranch out west to promote the ranch and their attractions plus daily and evening photos. And I do, personally deal with DHS, myself

Why don't you ever question anyone else on this board for posting an article or two?

I was enrolled in a school to get a private detective license if that means anything. I couldn't attend class because it conflicted with my work schedule but that doesn't stop me from knowing how to use google like everyone else should be able to.
I do. Did you see my response about the Russian bots?

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:30 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:55 pm
JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:42 pm

For someone who claims to be so very busy, you must be brilliant at searching out all the anti BLM and Antifa stuff you post. Ever thought of working for the CIA?
Yea I was very busy since I did all the video for a ranch out west to promote the ranch and their attractions plus daily and evening photos. And I do, personally deal with DHS, myself

Why don't you ever question anyone else on this board for posting an article or two?

I was enrolled in a school to get a private detective license if that means anything. I couldn't attend class because it conflicted with my work schedule but that doesn't stop me from knowing how to use google like everyone else should be able to.
I do. Did you see my response about the Russian bots?
Yes and it wasn't an accusation and something that looked, well, let's just say a stab in the side.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

:roll: I've seen that. Do you REALLY think those sources are telling the truth? I'm sorry if you believe them.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm
:roll: I've seen that. Do you REALLY think those sources are telling the truth? I'm sorry if you believe them.
Well I sure don’t believe William Barr.

I am white but totally against white supremacy and I’m convinced that is who is currently occupying the White House. His chief speech writer, Stephen “American carnage” Miller, is one of the worst!
Last edited by carolb57 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm
Well I sure don’t believe William Barr.

I am white but totally against white supremacy and I’m convinced that is who is currently occupying the White House. His chief speech writer, Stephen “American carnage” Miller, is one of the worst!
You realize all white people are now being labeled as racist, no matter what they think, feel, back, support? Even Mexicans and Latinos are being labeled racist against every other race when they're not?

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm DHS confirms that Antifa were organized... and the media were wrong or lying.
DHS is lying!