In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
carolb57

Re: In The News Today...

Post by carolb57 »

And ..... if that MFer gets the Nobel Peace Prize, I will believe for sure that he has made a deal with the Devil!!!!!

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:05 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm DHS confirms that Antifa were organized... and the media were wrong or lying.
DHS is lying!
A quick Google search shows that the the name in that article once claimed that Hitler was his idol. :shock:

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:12 pm

DHS is lying!
A quick Google search shows that the the name in that article once claimed that Hitler was his idol. :shock:
He actually is a leftist who reports on both sides.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm
:roll: I've seen that. Do you REALLY think those sources are telling the truth? I'm sorry if you believe them.
Well I sure don’t believe William Barr.

I am white but totally against white supremacy and I’m convinced that is who is currently occupying the White House. His chief speech writer, Stephen “American carnage” Miller, is one of the worst!
William Barr is great.
This man will tell facts, be honest, do his job, defend his values.
And before all, he is a respectful man, and that tells a lot about values.

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:12 pm

DHS is lying!
However, he is now leaning right.

I can't find anything about Hitler in his Wiki bio but anyone that was involved with Occupy Wallstreet just might say something like that. People do change, you know.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:19 pm

People do change, you know.
I will quote you on that the next time you justify the indiscriminate murder of an unarmed man by your police on the basis he had a criminal record.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:14 pm

I will quote you on that the next time you justify the indiscriminate murder of an unarmed man by your police on the basis he had a criminal record.
Here's the thing. I looked up what you are talking about. Most of the sources are Quora and Reddit. So I listened to the video, despite what they said Tim Pool said. He said WWII hero and did not name a name nor a country. How do they know he's talking about Hitler? How do you know it? Do you have the full video of him saying the word Nazi?

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Here's the thing. I looked up what you are talking about. Most of the sources are Quora and Reddit. So I listened to the video, despite what they said Tim Pool said. He said WWII hero and did not name a name nor a country. How do they know he's talking about Hitler? How do you know it? Do you have the full video of him saying the word Nazi?

https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php? ... les_Cheong

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 pm

I'm not finding him on there...

You aren't saying he and this Ian Miles Cheong are one in the same, are you? They're not.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:32 pm
JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 pm

I'm not finding him on there...

You aren't saying he and this Ian Miles Cheong are one in the same, are you? They're not.
Of course they are not. And you wonder why people think what they do about you.