In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Mona Lisa

Re: In The News Today...

Post by Mona Lisa »

I don't know if that's related to that but I have heard several sources saying that now the rioters are really planning violences in case that Trump is reelected. I don't know which organisations but maybe it's related to this. I also have heard else where that Antifa is organised, but it's only what I heard. If I hear it next time I'll say the source :)

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Mona Lisa wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:17 pm
carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm

:roll: I've seen that. Do you REALLY think those sources are telling the truth? I'm sorry if you believe them.
Well I sure don’t believe William Barr.

I am white but totally against white supremacy and I’m convinced that is who is currently occupying the White House. His chief speech writer, Stephen “American carnage” Miller, is one of the worst!
William Barr is great.
This man will tell facts, be honest, do his job, defend his values.
And before all, he is a respectful man, and that tells a lot about values.
No, it’s looking more and more like Barr is Trump’s private attorney/fixer like Roy Cohn!

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

carolb57 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:39 am What a simpleton! — “It’ll get cooler.”

http://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/as-fires- ... 10588.html
Temperatures have got warmer by only 3°F in California in one century. Trump just wants to point out that climate change is by far not the only reason for these fires, but the main reason is more the bad management of these forests over the last many years. Trump is not talking in apocalyptic terms like Biden, he's more down to earth.
They only want to blame the fires on Trump (because he puts away climate change), like if he were responsible for it.

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:07 pm
The name Ian Cheung was on the picture of the e mail on the post you made. That is what I gave been referring too. Never once have I mentioned Tim Poole
It's not an email. it's a news publication showing what Tim Pool is talking about. He uses a publication for the background of every broadcast and usually more than one in each publication.

Here's the publication. The Cheung guy just happened to have published an article in the publication he was using.

https://thepostmillennial.com/dhs-leake ... ized-group

Some of Tim's recent podcasts.

Now, that's enough of these accusations and put downs.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Whilst you continue to post right wing propaganda, I will confirm to challenge that.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Three posts deleted by the same user. Stop spamming this thread please. Will not ask again.

MusicalProstitute

Post by MusicalProstitute »

MusicalProstitute

JLP wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:23 am Three posts deleted by the same user. Stop spamming this thread please. Will not ask again.
What is classed as spam on here then? And who decides? Is it you mods or is it some fixed rule which applies to all? Just out of interest.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

MusicalProstitute wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:23 am
JLP wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:23 am Three posts deleted by the same user. Stop spamming this thread please. Will not ask again.
What is classed as spam on here then? And who decides? Is it you mods or is it some fixed rule which applies to all? Just out of interest.
It applies to all.

MusicalProstitute

JLP wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:46 pm
MusicalProstitute wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:23 am
It applies to all.
Oh, so a fixed rule which applies to all then? OK. Cool.