Queen+Adam Lambert live Boxset
No votes
Roger Taylor new solo album: Fun in Hell
12%

Total votes: 25

Buckeye Randy

Re: What should come next?

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Frank wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:47 pm I have is whether or not both bands shared the stage at the same time. Even if it were for just one song. Because THAT would be a spectacle to behold.
Thin Lizzy didn't join Queen on stage in Cleveland and I've never heard that they did but anything is possible in rock n roll. This is totally unlike Ian Hunter shows where the opener is often on stage for the chorus of "All The Young Dudes".

MyFaerieQueene

Post by MyFaerieQueene »

I’d be a fan of any one of those products, especially a John boxset :D (it would be my dream!).

However, although a Brian solo boxset would be lovely and I’d be excited to hear new music from Roger, I’d have to vote for the Anthology (so long as it‘s like the Beatles one) and the Queen live boxset.

The live Queen+Adam Lambert boxset I’d still buy but it would depend which way the wind was blowing on the day and also depend on what the tracks were.

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Okay, I'll put in my 5 cents and vote for the Queen Boxset Anthology, but more my preference is for the re-release and rework of Freddie Mercury's boxset.

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

If Brian’s box includes Albert hall 98 on dvd, then that’s my #1 :)

eiricd

Post by eiricd »

Am I the only one who thinks Simon Lipton dropped a hint in the previous queenpod episode?

Was it all worth it had become a recent favorite, for “reasons I won’t bore you with”

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

who is Simon Lipton? is he from the Queen team, right? maybe knows some infos or heard something that we will see in the miracle box...

TheMiracleMan

Post by TheMiracleMan »

Mona Lisa wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 pm who is Simon Lipton? is he from the Queen team, right? maybe knows some infos or heard something that we will see in the miracle box...
He is producer. He contributed to the documentaries Queen: Days of Our Lives and Freddie Mercury:The Great Pretender