In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Re: In The News Today...

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:43 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:45 am
Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:25 am

Lol, as usual I do feel the need to highlight when you post links to far right nut jobs. The below link tells everyone what they need to know about the bias of this person.

By the way the banjo music put me off.

https://www.irehr.org/reports/peoples-r ... anne-hall/
Listen. That woman is a constitutional attorney. She is in no way a nut job and I am sure you didn't hear the part about a bill in court in New York that is to round up all New Yorkers and forcibly vaccinate them but not before possibly hold them in holding cells for up to 5 days. Do you think our citizens should have an entire state or an entire city (I am not sure about which it is, yet) being rounded up by health officials and held as prisoners? Not the police, not the courts healthcare workers?!?!
I will stand by the link. She does speeches to white supremacist's and Tea Part members. She believes that kamala Harris and Barack Obama are not natural born Americans.

I do not believe in forcing people to be vaccinated. However if my country had made such a hash of the virus, I would feel different.
For some reason, you feel you are my self appointed watchdog. I swear the only reason you come on this board is to try to get me banned and to follow me around and harass me. I do not believe for one minute that KrissAnn Hall is a white supremist.

Lord of all darkness

Post by Lord of all darkness »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:22 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:45 am

Listen. That woman is a constitutional attorney. She is in no way a nut job and I am sure you didn't hear the part about a bill in court in New York that is to round up all New Yorkers and forcibly vaccinate them but not before possibly hold them in holding cells for up to 5 days. Do you think our citizens should have an entire state or an entire city (I am not sure about which it is, yet) being rounded up by health officials and held as prisoners? Not the police, not the courts healthcare workers?!?!
I will stand by the link. She does speeches to white supremacist's and Tea Part members. She believes that kamala Harris and Barack Obama are not natural born Americans.

I do not believe in forcing people to be vaccinated. However if my country had made such a hash of the virus, I would feel different.
For some reason, you feel you are my self appointed watchdog. I swear the only reason you come on this board is to try to get me banned and to follow me around and harass me. I do not believe for one minute that KrissAnn Hall is a white supremist.
Lol, not even close. I am just pointing out that what you post is not unbiased as you try to make out.

Oh and I didn't say that she was only that she has done speeches to them. https://www.irehr.org/2019/08/07/consti ... ist-event/

And where have I ever, ever tried to get you banned??

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:39 am

Lol, not even close. I am just pointing out that what you post is not unbiased as you try to make out.

Oh and I didn't say that she was only that she has done speeches to them. https://www.irehr.org/2019/08/07/consti ... ist-event/

Public Statement on Racism
art racism

by KrisAnne Hall, JD

Racism is and probably always will be a vile blight on humanity. I do and will always condemn racism and acts of violence. I am blessed beyond measure to have married into my biracial family and have adopted my biracial son. I couldn't hate a race without hated those I hold so dear. But just to clarify for those who don't know me personally:

Today, I had the opportunity of speaking to a group that is accused of having odious and racist views. Some accused me of sharing the same alleged views simply because I showed up to speak. I can't speak to what any group or members of that group may believe, since I was there to share what I believe, which is that ALL deserve liberty and ALL deserve sound representation from elected representatives who operate within the confines of America's Constitutional Rule of Law.

Obviously, what those listening believe does not change my message whatsoever. And I will never shy away from sharing truth to whomever is willing to listen, particularly if they are as messed up as people claim.

Today's presentation on State and local responsibility always contains a message promoting liberty and love of neighbor. I always admonish those who cry for violence and civil war and tell them that our solutions are peaceful and that unity, not division, makes America strong. I said the same today as I spoke. Whether those seeds find root is between God and the hearer. But I don't believe positive change takes place by each side shouting at each other from across the road. Conversion takes connection. This is the reason I am not intimidated by "guilt-by-association" slander. If I can sow seeds of truth to change the heart of even one KKK member, then I will speak to him. If I get called a racist for speaking truth to a racist, then so be it. I also have no beef with peaceful protesters. But if I am given access to those who need truth, I will always take the opportunity to speak directly to a person, rather than protest from outside.

While some may find disagreement with how I believe the Constitution should be applied, what you will never find is me conveying or promoting a message of hate and violence. God is no respecter of persons. There is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, in the sight of God. I condemn any and all forms of racism, violence, or racial supremacy. There is no superior race or color, only sinners in need of God's loving-kindness and redemption through Jesus Christ. My husband who is of African descent believes the same and my adopted son, who is Mexican, is being taught the same as well. We will go where the truth is needed and we will never be bullied into silence by the critics.

Racism is hate and hate must be overcome with truth SPOKEN in love. That takes contact. That takes the hard task of meeting face to face and speaking reason. You can shout the words love and peace through a bullhorn, but that will never make them a reality. Somebody is going to have to make a human connection. I am willing to be that someone, even if it means I must suffer the slings and arrows of those distracted by the current narrative of hate and c=deceived by the lies of those who continue to profit off the division of America.

https://www.krisannehall.com/index.php/ ... juFB6byENc

Lord of all darkness

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:59 am
Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:39 am

art racism

by KrisAnne Hall, JD

Racism is and probably always will be a vile blight on humanity. I do and will always condemn racism and acts of violence. I am blessed beyond measure to have married into my biracial family and have adopted my biracial son. I couldn't hate a race without hated those I hold so dear. But just to clarify for those who don't know me personally:

Today, I had the opportunity of speaking to a group that is accused of having odious and racist views. Some accused me of sharing the same alleged views simply because I showed up to speak. I can't speak to what any group or members of that group may believe, since I was there to share what I believe, which is that ALL deserve liberty and ALL deserve sound representation from elected representatives who operate within the confines of America's Constitutional Rule of Law.

Obviously, what those listening believe does not change my message whatsoever. And I will never shy away from sharing truth to whomever is willing to listen, particularly if they are as messed up as people claim.

Today's presentation on State and local responsibility always contains a message promoting liberty and love of neighbor. I always admonish those who cry for violence and civil war and tell them that our solutions are peaceful and that unity, not division, makes America strong. I said the same today as I spoke. Whether those seeds find root is between God and the hearer. But I don't believe positive change takes place by each side shouting at each other from across the road. Conversion takes connection. This is the reason I am not intimidated by "guilt-by-association" slander. If I can sow seeds of truth to change the heart of even one KKK member, then I will speak to him. If I get called a racist for speaking truth to a racist, then so be it. I also have no beef with peaceful protesters. But if I am given access to those who need truth, I will always take the opportunity to speak directly to a person, rather than protest from outside.

While some may find disagreement with how I believe the Constitution should be applied, what you will never find is me conveying or promoting a message of hate and violence. God is no respecter of persons. There is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, in the sight of God. I condemn any and all forms of racism, violence, or racial supremacy. There is no superior race or color, only sinners in need of God's loving-kindness and redemption through Jesus Christ. My husband who is of African descent believes the same and my adopted son, who is Mexican, is being taught the same as well. We will go where the truth is needed and we will never be bullied into silence by the critics.

Racism is hate and hate must be overcome with truth SPOKEN in love. That takes contact. That takes the hard task of meeting face to face and speaking reason. You can shout the words love and peace through a bullhorn, but that will never make them a reality. Somebody is going to have to make a human connection. I am willing to be that someone, even if it means I must suffer the slings and arrows of those distracted by the current narrative of hate and c=deceived by the lies of those who continue to profit off the division of America.

https://www.krisannehall.com/index.php/ ... juFB6byENc
Very good, and again I haven't said that she was. However, by speaking to them as Trump does, gives them a legitimacy they don't deserve.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:07 am
Very good, and again I haven't said that she was. However, by speaking to them as Trump does, gives them a legitimacy they don't deserve.
You insinuated it and you link me to that same ideology.

Research this, then know that's who I was when they existed.

Lord of all darkness

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:11 am

No I didn't and any link to the same ideology is your own making. I have repeatedly asked for you to clarify if it is ok to disenfranchise millions of mainly black votes, which is what Trump is trying to do. I am yet to get an answer, just more videos from RWNJ's.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:11 am

No I didn't and any link to the same ideology is your own making. I have repeatedly asked for you to clarify if it is ok to disenfranchise millions of mainly black votes, which is what Trump is trying to do. I am yet to get an answer, just more videos from RWNJ's.
No one is trying to take away the right to vote from black people or any other color for that matter. You are the only person saying such a thing. Are you trying to stir up more things to make a scene? He has more black people working for him in the White House and appointed so many to high offices, that no other president has ever done, yet you persist with saying he is trying to take away their right to vote. I have no idea where this stuff is coming from except from you.

FYI, that above, is the White Panther logo. I wore the shirt, literally. I marched in the peace and equality marches and went to all the rallies. We had Black Panthers over to our home where we collaborated on meeting places, protest locations and made up the fliers to be printed by my ex fiancé and his friends on company machines, after hours, then distributed them for the marchers so they'd know where we woudl be marching for peace and race relations and equality, even back then. My fiancé was also a member of The Weathermen, later changed to The Weather Underground. They were basically today's antifa. But they did do bad things and things I wanted no part of such as making bombs and setting them off. Thank goodness none of them did that where we were from. But there were a lot of us and we worked hard for equality. Then I get accused on here of being a racist. What a joke.
The White Panthers were an anti-racist political collective founded in November, 1968 by Pun Plamondon, Leni Sinclair, and John Sinclair.[1] It was started in response to an interview where Huey P. Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party, was asked what white people could do to support the Black Panthers. Newton replied that they could form a White Panther Party. The counterculture era group took the name and dedicated its energies to "cultural revolution." John Sinclair made every effort to ensure that the White Panthers were not mistaken for a white supremacist group, responding to such claims with "quite the contrary." The party worked with many ethnic minority rights groups in the Rainbow Coalition.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:39 am No one is trying to take away the right to vote from black people or any other color for that matter. You are the only person saying such a thing. Are you trying to stir up more things to make a scene? He has more black people working for him in the White House and appointed so many to high offices, that no other president has ever done, yet you persist with saying he is trying to take away their right to vote. I have no idea where this stuff is coming from except from you.
Oh come on, it's been well documented how his tactics have tried to suppress the black vote.

https://time.com/5902729/black-voter-suppression-2020/

And I'll repeat my previous comments - LOAD, along with any other poster on this board, has the right to respond to and argue against your comments. As soon as you prevent that, you also lose the right to make your comments in the first place.

I also fail to see how his responding to you could possibly lead to your banning. I'd like to understand the thought process that leads you to this conclusion.

Lord of all darkness

WeeMann wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:25 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:39 am No one is trying to take away the right to vote from black people or any other color for that matter. You are the only person saying such a thing. Are you trying to stir up more things to make a scene? He has more black people working for him in the White House and appointed so many to high offices, that no other president has ever done, yet you persist with saying he is trying to take away their right to vote. I have no idea where this stuff is coming from except from you.
Oh come on, it's been well documented how his tactics have tried to suppress the black vote.

And I'll repeat my previous comments - LOAD, along with any other poster on this board, has the right to respond to and argue against your comments. As soon as you prevent that, you also lose the right to make your comments in the first place.

I also fail to see how his responding to you could possibly lead to your banning. I'd like to understand the thought process that leads you to this conclusion.
Thank you WeeMann, I couldn't have said it better myself. All i was doing was pointing out that Inny always supplies links to videos of RWNJs that seem to strongly suggest that millions of votes from blacks should be thrown out for unsubstantiated fraud claims. If Inny wants to claim that she used to be a white panther, then good on her.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

WeeMann wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:25 am

Everyone should have a voter ID, not just black people. <sigh> Why would that be restrictive to black people? All that means is that they either have a state driver's license or a state ID, period. We know how they get the driver's license but people can also just have a state ID. All they have to do is walk into a driver's ID station and apply for one and they will get it within minutes provided they are who they say they are. They have to show proof that they live in the state and have for 30 days and usually a birth certificate. My son had to get one when we lived in Missouri and I made sure he hurried and got one as soon as he moved there.

10000s of white people have state IDs and not driver's licenses. That's not racist. So why is it racist if a black person gets one? EVERYONE needs an ID, period. You even have to have an ID to buy alcohol or cigarettes and probably a lot of other things and if you win the lottery (we have all kinds of lotteries here including just winning 5 or 10 dollars) you gotta show your ID to get your money. Why should black people NOT have to have them?

You are reading a very left leaning publication with an agenda and that's to make sure people who subscribe to reading their material over other's is so they will believe any lie they say.

And there are 2 types of mail in ballots. There is the right type, which is Absentee. Then there's this new kind where anyone can use them or many of them. I got over 20 of them in the mail and guess who sent them to me? The Democrats in Des Moines! Not one single Republican sent me a mail in voter form and they were already half filled out with my name AND quite a few had my voter ID number on them.

Some of them could be filled in by anyone, with whatever ID number they wanted to make up. Then someone could use them to vote multiple times. That happened A LOT in this election. I heard people in news stories say they didn't use one even though it came to their home and when they went to vote, they were denied the right because the election officials said they had already voted - by absentee ballot and they were turned away. That is why people need to use a voter ID number and either vote Absentee or in person - no other way!

One has to have a Voter ID to vote or they're supposed to but for some reason, the election officials, especially in the key states didn't ask for them, apparently. The only way they should get that is by showing their ID - state driver's license or state ID. <sigh> And that is not racist!